Easy getting watch folder, auto watch folder results

ajaa

Easy getting watch folder, auto watch folder results

Post by ajaa » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:26 am

Hello Martin,

Instadub is the only instagram automation software in the market that has a watch folder, for image uploads , and for Mass actions. thank you very much for adding these super amazing features. No one else can do these perfect features.

My suggestion is toward making this an easy and very enjoyable complete experience. I think the purpose of watch folder in general, is doing things very easy away from the actual software manual action creation, making it a very nice remote/computer/server experience, which no other competting softwares can do.

Going back to software to see logs and what has been done, is not really an easy experience, if many accounts actions are running and keep deleted due to huge amount of actions and logs etc.

My idea, or suggestion, it would be so nice, if the logs of auto Mass watch folder actions are written back to the same folder or another folder that the user can specify it, like a link to Google drive, or Dropbox, or whatever cloud folder, that already exist in the computer running instadub.

Thanks

Best Regards

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Easy getting watch folder, auto watch folder results

Post by martin@rootjazz » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:44 pm

ajaa wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:26 am
Hello Martin,

Instadub is the only instagram automation software in the market that has a watch folder, for image uploads , and for Mass actions. thank you very much for adding these super amazing features. No one else can do these perfect features.

My suggestion is toward making this an easy and very enjoyable complete experience. I think the purpose of watch folder in general, is doing things very easy away from the actual software manual action creation, making it a very nice remote/computer/server experience, which no other competting softwares can do.

Going back to software to see logs and what has been done, is not really an easy experience, if many accounts actions are running and keep deleted due to huge amount of actions and logs etc.

My idea, or suggestion, it would be so nice, if the logs of auto Mass watch folder actions are written back to the same folder or another folder that the user can specify it, like a link to Google drive, or Dropbox, or whatever cloud folder, that already exist in the computer running instadub.

Thanks

Best Regards

Are you referring to wanting the COMPLETE action logs? Or just processed items logs?

ajaa

Post by ajaa » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:09 pm

martin@rootjazz wrote:

Are you referring to wanting the COMPLETE action logs? Or just processed items logs?

Complete "Mass watch folder (auto)" action log would be better.

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:34 am

hmmm, fucntionality doesn't exist to write logs to multiple locations. I'll add it to the suggestions list, but I don't foresee it being added any time soon in all honest. Probably would be quite awkward to add as would mean modifying code haven't looked at in years