Finding account/s that is not doing action/s in Processor

ajaa

Finding account/s that is not doing action/s in Processor

Post by ajaa » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:08 pm

Hello Martin,

When running many actions for many accounts, sometimes for whatever reason some actions either fail or disappear for some accounts.

Currently just visually, look one by one, to find these affected accounts. if the list of accounts is big, then it's really time consuming and re-doing the all actions from start is the same, time consuming.

Is there a way to find the account that is not having action/s running/waiting in processor easily?

This is very good to monitor accounts and find the the account/s that is not doing anything.

Regards,

ajaa

Re: Finding account/s that is not doing action/s in Processor

Post by ajaa » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:02 am

the only way i solved this, for now, i just use few accounts per instance (which i can monitor), which in another hand creates many instances :) to take care of, :lol:

so, solving an issue create another issue :)

ajaa

Post by ajaa » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:09 am

Also, i wish that looking at logs is easy, without double click and then searching through a small pop-up window.

I suggested in the past, if it could be two windows in processor top as current, and bottom to show the log when just one-click on the log at top window. this will save significant time, when monitoring logs for multiple accounts.

Regards,

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:30 pm

ajaa wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:09 am
Also, i wish that looking at logs is easy, without double click and then searching through a small pop-up window.

I suggested in the past, if it could be two windows in processor top as current, and bottom to show the log when just one-click on the log at top window. this will save significant time, when monitoring logs for multiple accounts.

Regards,
Your suggestion has been noted and added to the feature suggestions list. Depending on the demand for the change / feature will alter how quickly it gets implemented. But this is unlikely to be implemented in all honesty

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:32 pm

ajaa wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:08 pm
Hello Martin,

When running many actions for many accounts, sometimes for whatever reason some actions either fail or disappear for some accounts.
fail sure, but disappear? During running or on restart app?

Is there a way to find the account that is not having action/s running/waiting in processor easily?
No, shouldn't be too hard to add an outlog log of failed actions and the asociated account IF it is a single account action

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:36 pm

next update will write two files to LOGS DIRECTORY

FAILED_ACTIONS
will list
action_type username

FAILED_ACTION_<action_type>
username

this is ONLY for actions that show FAILED.

Some actions may "fail" but will show complete (multi account actions, as one account failing does not mean the action failed. also it can depend if the FAIL was for known reasons, or not.

ajaa

Post by ajaa » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:36 pm

martin@rootjazz wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:30 pm
ajaa wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:09 am

Regards,
Your suggestion has been noted and added to the feature suggestions list. Depending on the demand for the change / feature will alter how quickly it gets implemented. But this is unlikely to be implemented in all honesty
Thanks Martin for making a note of the suggestion and thanks of being honest in possibility of implementing it.

I hope if it's not possible, at all, you become of a different idea that solve the issue itself, making benefit to all users and saving their time. It's tworad making the software more powerful in time saving.

ajaa

Post by ajaa » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:53 pm

martin@rootjazz wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:32 pm
ajaa wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:08 pm
Hello Martin,

fail sure, but disappear? During running or on restart app?

No, shouldn't be too hard to add an outlog log of failed actions and the asociated account IF it is a single account action

Let me explain the situation, to be more clear, by giving example.

Running 100 accounts in one instance of instadub, each a count has follow, like, ..etc actions, so maybe 100s of actions in Processor. These aren't a one time action. It's on repeat, on hourly, and every day. So accumulation of completed , failed (many reasons here, either proxy off, scraping issue, verification, etc..), waiting actions.. so, leaving them without using Clear , will make program non responding if it's goes to 10,000, 50,000 + processor logs, so Clearing them on every minutes, (thanks for making this feature, it was an old suggestion of me, making clear automatic) , now the problem, if an action fail, (few actions behave by stopping the whole repeat action ), so after automatic clear, actions are gone, forever, if accounts are few , then easy to find, sometimes hard, but using stats at end of the day, I can check accounts that are not doing anything and redoing their actions (this is where problem.discovered at first place). It's hard to tell what action fail reason that stopped repeat because logs deleted and it may happen at random times, not consistent .

Recently, a different issue, I don't know if it's related or not, I'm noticing deleting accounts completely, and then closing the software, re opening the software in sometimes I may see few (only few) of deleted accounts are back! Making me surprise how come is this? This happened to few accounts only, not all. I am just discussing this issue in general, since it comes in few times only

If I discover a fail reason, or anything in about these strange issues, I will post about it and send corresponding logs.

Thanks Martin.

ajaa

Post by ajaa » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:58 pm

martin@rootjazz wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:36 pm
next update will write two files to LOGS DIRECTORY

FAILED_ACTIONS
will list
action_type username

FAILED_ACTION_<action_type>
username

this is ONLY for actions that show FAILED.

Some actions may "fail" but will show complete (multi account actions, as one account failing does not mean the action failed. also it can depend if the FAIL was for known reasons, or not.
This will be very helpful addition. I think it will help us discovering more about this issue. Thanks Martin.