Scraper tab:Profile Engagement scoreboard

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
krypticlol

Re: Scraper tab:Profile Engagement scoreboard

Post by krypticlol »

Perhaps I am misunderstanding the capability of the filter you are speaking about.

What exactly does user location filter do? Does it scrape their bio for location ?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

some accounts have a location property, that specifies where they are from.

I thought any account could potentially have it, but not sure. Perhaps is only businesses? But again am not sure.

I'll make a note to investigate (or you can do some scrapes with full csv / json output and check which have it)
krypticlol

Post by krypticlol »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:28 pm some accounts have a location property, that specifies where they are from.

I thought any account could potentially have it, but not sure. Perhaps is only businesses? But again am not sure.

I'll make a note to investigate (or you can do some scrapes with full csv / json output and check which have it)
Hey Martin, Sorry I've been MIA... in fact you are right - only Instagram accounts that are BUSINESS accounts can designate a location. You have to have a business profile and have that setting ON within Instagram.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

ah ok, that makes sense.
briking

Post by briking »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:26 pm
ajaa wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:27 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:31 pm a few updates.

Can now include followers and followings.

Can specify to show followers/followings with a 0 score (i.e. haven't engaged with the profile). This will allow you to target your account and find out which followings are not engaging with you and perhaps unfollow, or review if they are worth following. And which of your followers are not engaging and perhaps you can reach out to them
Very very nice. For big accounts it is difficult to find continuous engagers. I think now with this feature, it is possible. Just a question, if the posts gets 1000+ likes and the scrape is limited with 1000? , Does this affect analysis results? Also, how about fake accounts, or bots that are engaging, will be included as well? :)
yes > 1000 likes will be effected, those will NOT be counted.

spam bots will rank well, if they like and comment on everything

Once you have the file, probably an idea to run a filter on it.

SCRAPE TAB
custom search:
ID / URL

input the file and apply the filter
Any solution for posts with more than 1000 likers? :roll: I was thinking to scrap all the likers individually on each post to make a whitelist for unfollow action but if the 1000 limit is everywhere what to do? Why instadub is limited to 1000 ?

Can you add a filter to Engagement Research like whitelist or something like that? If there are 1800 likes, we could process normally first time 1000 and after paste the results to the whitelist and second time instadub will scraps the 800 left ignoring the users from the 1000 list.
?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Current limit for likers scrape is 1000. That is all the endpoint from ISG gives. IT does seem the website gives more and it is being investigate as to whether there is a another mobile endpoint that gives more, but so far, it does seem the limit is 1000
fouleleader

Post by fouleleader »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:25 pm no not currently. IDs are used as less requests can be made to get results with IDs than other types.

For now, if you want those IDs to URLs or DETAILS, you would need to load the results path into the scrape tab > custom scrape: id / url

then the program will request the data for each ID
Please can you explain how to transform those ids into usernames ? Do not see the custom scrape there s only custom search but I never made it work.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

fouleleader wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:49 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:25 pm no not currently. IDs are used as less requests can be made to get results with IDs than other types.

For now, if you want those IDs to URLs or DETAILS, you would need to load the results path into the scrape tab > custom scrape: id / url

then the program will request the data for each ID
Please can you explain how to transform those ids into usernames ? Do not see the custom scrape there s only custom search but I never made it work.

CUSTOM SCRAPE / CUSTOM SEARCH it's the same thing :-)

Run a test, get 5 of your IDs in a text file, one per line
SCRAPE USERS
input: file path

CUSTOM SEARCH
* USER ID URL

OUTPUT TYPE: URL

Run the action. This will output the URL not the username alone, but it's basically the same

Any issues/ if the above doesn't make sense let me know and I can provide more details

Regards,
Martin
fouleleader

Post by fouleleader »

Working, thank you master :D
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

:)