Scraper tab:Profile Engagement scoreboard

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
pehe

Re: Scraper tab:Profile Engagement scoreboard

Post by pehe »

support@rootjazz wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 8:53 am What do you mean?
Couldn't get you. The quote was not enough to understand.
Please explain your question.
Profile Engage Research

Number of #Posts limited to 1-100. We cant check 101 post 200 posts, and so on
ajaa

Post by ajaa »

I think this idea "Profile Engagement scoreboard" is perfect for posts that has <=1000 liker and commenters.

For profiles that has likers > 1000, on every post ( say 2000 likes or 10000 likes or even 1,000,000 likes), this idea won't work. WHY? because the ISG limit for scrape likers is 1000. So, if you have a target profile, (10 posts, each post 2000 likers), then you will analyze only the latest 1000 likers on each post, so that maybe give only engagement for the recent likers. if a good engage always do like the post early, and is not shown on the 1000 likers, then you'll miss that engager.

the results will only show engagement based on recent likers that is less than or equal 1000.

Also, keep in mind that if the profile, is getting likes from bots in all his posts, then you may end up getting bots info as engagers which they won't engage in your profile. So, a check of profile source of likes and how real will help to avoid this :)
banjoblues

Post by banjoblues »

Hey guys,

Excellent feature. Just want to clarify what counts as Profile Engagement. Likes, DM's, Stories Watched etc...

Thanks 8-)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

banjoblues wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:50 pm Hey guys,

Excellent feature. Just want to clarify what counts as Profile Engagement. Likes, DM's, Stories Watched etc...

Thanks 8-)
For your account
* Story Watchers

For other accounts
just : likes / comments (as cannot see watchers of other accounts)
krypticlol

Post by krypticlol »

Hey Martin, I replied to your BHW thread regarding influencer identification. I was reading this thread and thought an AMAZING feature which is not yet on Jarvee (I think one of your main competitors) is scraping capability based on location. In my case, food bloggers tag restaurant locations. So far, my scrapes with Instadub have resulted in influencers that travel into NYC and post one picture at a NYC restaurant. Is there anyway to filter for something like this:
Scrape: #nycfoodblogger
filter: last 10 posts were tagged in NYC location?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

krypticlol wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:16 am Hey Martin, I replied to your BHW thread regarding influencer identification. I was reading this thread and thought an AMAZING feature
hopefully get time to code that this week, no major issues forthcoming
In my case, food bloggers tag restaurant locations. So far, my scrapes with Instadub have resulted in influencers that travel into NYC and post one picture at a NYC restaurant. Is there anyway to filter for something like this:
Scrape: #nycfoodblogger
filter: last 10 posts were tagged in NYC location?
FILTER tab > location. You can specify the location filter. For this search it seems like it would work well, but be warned it would probably not be so effective if your #hashtag isn't likely to return the location.

Also you need to be quite specific in the filter location. For example, if you filter on NYC but the actual specification of the location is New York, you will NOT match, as the program doesn't know NYC is shorthand for New York, as it just matches the pattern.

is scraping capability based on location.
You cannot actually scrape by location, as in: "scrape images from england". All you can do is via specific explore / location urls
you can find those urls here:
https://www.instagram.com/explore/locations/
krypticlol

Post by krypticlol »

Martin, I understand there is a location filter built in. What I had meant is that my current scrapes will catch influencers that are not actually local to a specific city and are just visiting. In order to combat this, is it possible to filter on the last x number of photos being within New York City?

For example, there is an influencer who posted that she was in the following "New York City" locations:
1.) Grand Central station
2.) Times square
3.) Washington Square Park
4.) Central Park

When I scrape, I will scrape influencers in the with the location filter: "New York City" in the last 4 posts and she will be validated?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

krypticlol wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:21 pm Martin, I understand there is a location filter built in. What I had meant is that my current scrapes will catch influencers that are not actually local to a specific city and are just visiting. In order to combat this, is it possible to filter on the last x number of photos being within New York City?

For example, there is an influencer who posted that she was in the following "New York City" locations:
1.) Grand Central station
2.) Times square
3.) Washington Square Park
4.) Central Park
You can try and add a USER FILTER to the media search which will allow you to USER LOCATION FILTER.
When I scrape, I will scrape influencers in the with the location filter: "New York City" in the last 4 posts and she will be validated?
No, that is not possible.

Best you could do is to do CUSTOM SEARCH

Output CSV DETAILS FULL

This will include the 4 most recent images of the profile who was in the LOCATION search results. You could then lmanually / write a forumla to check the location of those 4 recent images
krypticlol

Post by krypticlol »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:36 pm
This will include the 4 most recent images of the profile who was in the LOCATION search results. You could then lmanually / write a forumla to check the location of those 4 recent images
How can I help with development efforts?

list of influencers = []
Score = 0

Location = New York City
Scrape user in Location
if image 1 location =="New York City", score=+1
if image 2 location =="New York City", score=+1
if image 3 location == "New York City", score=+1
if image 4 location == "New York city", score=+1

if score = 4
list of influencers.append(user)

:D

Just teasing, thanks Martin. I for one think it would be a valuable feature.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

krypticlol wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:34 am
martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:36 pm
How can I help with development efforts?

list of influencers = []
Score = 0

Location = New York City
Scrape user in Location
if image 1 location =="New York City", score=+1
if image 2 location =="New York City", score=+1
if image 3 location == "New York City", score=+1
if image 4 location == "New York city", score=+1

if score = 4
list of influencers.append(user)

:D

Just teasing, thanks Martin. I for one think it would be a valuable feature.

why not just rely on the user.location property? Admittedly, not all users have it filled in, but some do. Is probably going to be just as good if not better than relying on last 4 images.