Server Verification (bypass verification loop)


fadehmillions
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: Server Verification (bypass verification loop)

Post by fadehmillions » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:36 pm

can someone please help! i am stuck and it hurts.

i operate 4-5 accounts and only operate 2 per day, i was stuck in the verification loop and tried the manual procedure of inputing the code sent to my email and all was successful but i still get the error below?!!! why is this happening

Full failed response
{"message": "login_required", "logout_reason": 3, "status": "fail"}
* FAILED: 3465-23964y7hu : Get Mediainfo login_required
* FAILED: asbproc: 3465-23964y7hu : Get Mediainfo login_required
Failed: Get Mediainfo login_required

support@rootjazz
Posts: 2317
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:58 pm

Re: Server Verification (bypass verification loop)

Post by support@rootjazz » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:19 am

fadehmillions wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:36 pm
can someone please help! i am stuck and it hurts.

i operate 4-5 accounts and only operate 2 per day, i was stuck in the verification loop and tried the manual procedure of inputing the code sent to my email and all was successful but i still get the error below?!!! why is this happening

Full failed response
{"message": "login_required", "logout_reason": 3, "status": "fail"}
* FAILED: 3465-23964y7hu : Get Mediainfo login_required
* FAILED: asbproc: 3465-23964y7hu : Get Mediainfo login_required
Failed: Get Mediainfo login_required

This issue is well known and almost evryone got it resolved by changing the proxy provider/ proxy / proxy quality.

Please change the proxy and see if it works or not.
Good luck.



Regards

fadehmillions
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: Server Verification (bypass verification loop)

Post by fadehmillions » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:55 pm

how do i change my proxy please?

support@rootjazz
Posts: 2317
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:58 pm

Re: Server Verification (bypass verification loop)

Post by support@rootjazz » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:00 am

fadehmillions wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:55 pm
how do i change my proxy please?
Please try to be on topic. This a server verification bypass thread and if you have questions then please create as many thread as you want and i will answer then.

If you want to change proxy then you need to double click on the account and replace the old proxy with new proxy and click on save button.


Regards

bibibi
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 10:16 am

Re: Server Verification (bypass verification loop)

Post by bibibi » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:53 am

What is the format of importing accounts with pop setting?

User avatar
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin
Posts: 18430
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 pm
Location: The Funk
Contact:

Re: Server Verification (bypass verification loop)

Post by martin@rootjazz » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:07 pm

bibibi wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:53 am
What is the format of importing accounts with pop setting?
Update: https://rootjazz.com/instadub/updatetesting.html


now you can import with format
username, password , proxy , pop settings


where pop settings will be

popemail : poppassword : popserver : popport : ssl (true/false)

i.e.
rootjazz,isgpa55w0rd1,142.21.45:888,martin@rootjazz.com:em4i1Pa55w0rd2:pop.rootjazz.com:993:true

Post Reply