URL followers customer search always returning 10 results

Getrichinsta

URL followers customer search always returning 10 results

Post by Getrichinsta » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:27 pm

thanks for all the support with my other issues!

when using the customer search feature to find followers of a specific userID i am finding all of my accounts return 10 results even though the query is set to do more (e.g 25).

when i look at the logs i can see that the "max results" at the initial stage are set at the correct number however when it gets to 10 results it says:

xx:xx:xx: Total results: 10
xx:xx:xx: * STOPPING: followers: scraped enough...: 10

the next follow task will be set up once completed and the account is under its daily limit so this does not seem to be the issue.

this also occurs on multiple accounts/searches so i dont think the issue is specific to an account/search.

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: URL followers customer search always returning 10 results

Post by martin@rootjazz » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:47 pm

Are you on an action tab (ie. follow tab) or the scrape tab?

If you are on the action tab, then the program will only scrape the number to meet the MAX ACTIONS value.
If you are the SCRAPER TAB there is also a "max results" value.

There is also on the SETTINGS tab, a global max results allowed to be scraped from the searches.

If you are performing a CUSTOM SEARCH, then you can also double click the selected steps and instruct the program the results per step.

If none of the above explain the limitation, submit your logs

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

Getrichinsta

Post by Getrichinsta » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:19 pm

This action is on the follow tab, the max results wanted in the logs is set to the correct number (e.g. 25).

I don't believe it is hitting the global max, in the examples i looked at there are around 500 scraped followers in the log (below global max) and the account will continue to do follow actions (although limited to 10 results) throughout the day.

There aren't limits on the custom search (they are all set to 0)

I will submit my logs and then send a follow up email as I think I might be able to help save some time sifting through my logs!

Thanks for the continued support!

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:24 pm

There aren't limits on the custom search (they are all set to 0)
as per email, if you tell the program what to return, it makes things smoother. I think something is going wrong in the calculations on how many results per step.

But if you just tell the program it will avoid those.
Or just use FOLLOWERS OF drop down default search