*** What do you want from Instadub? ***

jaxon

Re: *** What do you want from Instadub? ***

Post by jaxon » Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:14 pm

Well, thank you for your response.
I'll get back to buy as soon as I unlock my account.
Also, I'd like to buy by bitcoin but it says I need to send a message to support.
Is buying by bitcoin still available?

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:46 pm

jaxon wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:14 pm
Well, thank you for your response.
I'll get back to buy as soon as I unlock my account.
Also, I'd like to buy by bitcoin but it says I need to send a message to support.
Is buying by bitcoin still available?
yes, send a message to support for wallet ID to use

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com

Regards,
Martin

zolngr

Post by zolngr » Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:48 pm

The ability to mass watch stories without having to "Like, follow, comment, or DM" the profile. Specifically for targeting followers of specific accounts/brands. I'm finding wonderful results with this feature from other services. I would greatly appreciate the ability to do it through Instadub.

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:59 pm

zolngr wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:48 pm
The ability to mass watch stories without having to "Like, follow, comment, or DM" the profile. Specifically for targeting followers of specific accounts/brands. I'm finding wonderful results with this feature from other services. I would greatly appreciate the ability to do it through Instadub.
Then use the WATCH module (menu icon of a triangle / play icon)

riseNgrind

Post by riseNgrind » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:54 am

martin@rootjazz wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:52 am
riseNgrind wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:23 am
I am trying to tag users in story, is this possible? It is not clear to me if this functionality exist. I see it for image posts
You won't see the tags in the post due to how IG handles tags on stories, but they are set and recorded by IG as such.

On the image tab, check the box for POST AS STORY, and then you can set the captions to include #tags or use AUTO TAGS to set the tags

Regards,
Martin
I have tried everything to tag specified users in the story and it's not working. I'm testing by tagging my personal instagram page and looking for the notification and it's not showing up. The process log keeps saying "Cannot get enough tags". What are the steps to tag users in the story?

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:38 am

please confirm if you mean tag as in @mention or whether you mean tag users within the image (like a normal image post where you can click the image and see tagged users)

riseNgrind

Post by riseNgrind » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:06 am

martin@rootjazz wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:38 am
please confirm if you mean tag as in @mention or whether you mean tag users within the image (like a normal image post where you can click the image and see tagged users)
I mean mention. I want users to get a notification that they were mentioned in the story. I only want to post stories. I want to post a story, and mention 10 people in it. Is this possible?

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:00 pm

riseNgrind wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:06 am
martin@rootjazz wrote:
I mean mention. I want users to get a notification that they were mentioned in the story. I only want to post stories. I want to post a story, and mention 10 people in it. Is this possible?
ok, just wanted to confirm as sometimes users conflate user tagging with mentions and yesterday I assumed a customer meant mentions when said tags, but they actual meant tags that time.

So @mentions in stories should work, when you @mention in a story the notification comes via the DM inbox

riseNgrind

Post by riseNgrind » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:06 am

martin@rootjazz wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:00 pm
riseNgrind wrote:
martin@rootjazz wrote:
ok, just wanted to confirm as sometimes users conflate user tagging with mentions and yesterday I assumed a customer meant mentions when said tags, but they actual meant tags that time.

So @mentions in stories should work, when you @mention in a story the notification comes via the DM inbox
Can you list steps to do this? I have spent 4 hours trying to get this to work and it’s not. I want to specify a list of 1000 users. Then I want an account to mention 10 people at a time in every story until the list runs out. I tried caption mention and it wasn’t work. Also tried tag. It must be user error here but I can’t figure it out

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:15 pm

riseNgrind wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:06 am
martin@rootjazz wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:00 pm
riseNgrind wrote:

Can you list steps to do this? I have spent 4 hours trying to get this to work and it’s not. I want to specify a list of 1000 users. Then I want an account to mention 10 people at a time in every story until the list runs out. I tried caption mention and it wasn’t work. Also tried tag. It must be user error here but I can’t figure it out
working fine(ish) here
* SUCCCESS: Accepted pending msg thread from :<my_user_sender>
Sent: 2020-07-09 10:57 AM
Story mention: from: <my_user_sender> caption: @<my_user_recv> media: https://www.instagram.com/p/CCbVwPDntes
Download: https://instagram.floh1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t5<url>
Downloaded: C:\Users\martin\AppData\Local\Temp\36d78c97-da25-40e3-a387-3709caf23cdf.jpg
New message type: reel_share
Saving pending message to: <my_user_recv>: from: <my_user_sender> : <my_user_sender>
Story mention: from: <my_user_sender> caption: @<my_user_recv> media: https://www.instagram.com/p/<code>
Scrape page
Found: 1
Total: 1
Found previously seen mail, ignore all older
Total Found: 1
Last checked: 2020-07-09 15:13 PM -0.00056775875 hours ago

For help with this feature, please start a new thread, this thread is for new features suggestions, not support.