*** What do you want from Instadub? ***

unoutman

Re: *** What do you want from Instadub? ***

Post by unoutman » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:08 am

ahmad111 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 6:50 am
unoutman wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 3:38 pm
please make the accounts countable like 1,2,3,.... and give us ability to give colors to account lines to be easy to mange it

see the image
and thank you

I have already requested :) :)
it is almost year now and you didnot make it

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:56 pm

Not all suggestions are going to be included. I need to decide the amount of work, the benefits to all, whether it will bring in more sales, the complexity etc etc.

f1bonacci

Post by f1bonacci » Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:53 pm

f1bonacci wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:56 pm
demigod wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:10 am
The ability to save images randomly from my feed would be a nice addition since some said that save the image will increase the trust score (?)
Since we are on the topic of increasing trust score, i have a suggestion seen on other bots which i would like to have on Instadub (not sure if there already is the feature, if so please guide on how i can access it).

Perhaps having a tab specifically for "human-like" actions will be good so things like
1) saving images
2) visiting own profile and scrolling through posts
3) searching on explore page (trending hashtags, longtail phrases, user input list of hashtags) and scrolling at various speeds with random pauses and randomly opening explore page results (including ads etc - possibly have a way to visit websites on each account so that it gets tracked by FB pixel so ads can be targeted?)
4) visiting and scrolling "activity page" to "see" who liked and followed back
5) scrolling through timeline and liking random photos of people i follow
6) randomize working days? sometimes take 1 or 2 days off in a particular week (i understand logically i can do this by adding fluctuate of 24-96 hours but if i do that, it doesn't allow randomized number of working days in a week and also affects the fixed working hours i have for grouped accounts due to mobile proxy rotation - 5 accounts which will work between 12-3pm everyday, and within that there are already random fluctuate hours on when they will work within that window, so maybe adding a fluctuate working days of the week and number of days will help?)

(not sure if scraping own account/followers/hashtags constitutes 2,3, 4 & 5? but i do not need an output result of scrapped images or list of tags etc)

Not sure how these actions can be programmable actions via http request (esp scrolling and granularity of actions) perhaps there are already individual sections/tabs allowing for these, if so please advise, if not perhaps a new tab for in between actions (wouldn't really consider them pre actions, just random actions that simulate human-like behavior inserted between follows, DMs, likes that are commonly botted things will be good)

Thanks Martin, look forward to hearing from you and possibly seeing these features implemented for more bulletproof accounts and sorry for so many requests!! :p
Hi Martin,

Could you advise if some of these requests are already possible with the current build? Because i may have missed out on possible (hidden) features of your software.

Regards

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:36 pm

f1bonacci wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:53 pm
f1bonacci wrote:
demigod wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:10 am
The ability to save images randomly from my feed would be a nice addition since some said that save the image will increase the trust score (?)
Since we are on the topic of increasing trust score, i have a suggestion seen on other bots which i would like to have on Instadub (not sure if there already is the feature, if so please guide on how i can access it).

Perhaps having a tab specifically for "human-like" actions will be good so things like
1) saving images
3) searching on explore page (trending hashtags, longtail phrases, user input list of hashtags) and scrolling at various speeds with random pauses and randomly opening explore page results (including ads etc - possibly have a way to visit websites on each account so that it gets tracked by FB pixel so ads can be targeted?)
6) randomize working days? sometimes take 1 or 2 days off in a particular week (i understand logically i can do this by adding fluctuate of 24-96 hours but if i do that, it doesn't allow randomized number of working days in a week and also affects the fixed working hours i have for grouped accounts due to mobile proxy rotation - 5 accounts which will work between 12-3pm everyday, and within that there are already random fluctuate hours on when they will work within that window, so maybe adding a fluctuate working days of the week and number of days will help?)

(not sure if scraping own account/followers/hashtags constitutes 2,3, 4 & 5? but i do not need an output result of scrapped images or list of tags etc)

Not sure how these actions can be programmable actions via http request (esp scrolling and granularity of actions) perhaps there are already individual sections/tabs allowing for these, if so please advise, if not perhaps a new tab for in between actions (wouldn't really consider them pre actions, just random actions that simulate human-like behavior inserted between follows, DMs, likes that are commonly botted things will be good)

Thanks Martin, look forward to hearing from you and possibly seeing these features implemented for more bulletproof accounts and sorry for so many requests!! :p
Hi Martin,

Could you advise if some of these requests are already possible with the current build? Because i may have missed out on possible (hidden) features of your software.

Regards
Most is already possible with existing actions

1) saving images
currently possible as a mass action, is noted as suggestion for preactions
Set up a search of your timeline / homefeed to repeat
again setup a search of explore
set up react
setup like action
you'd need to set this up each week to reflect the working day / hour patterns you want

Now the issue for me setting up a new action to do all this for you, is it is speculation. I would need to spend hours developing the new action / testing based on speculation. Then you use the function, your hypothesis turns out to be wrong then the action is not used again after a few times, which means it was a total waste of my time (I have been in that situation before).

If you can come with research / evidence that shows / proves these are actually useful, then it will help the development proceed further. But when you can perform the actions manually with a a minute or two of your time already, saving you a couple of minutes at hours of expense here only to find out the actions won't be used, doesn't make it a high priority

Regards,
Martin

f1bonacci

Post by f1bonacci » Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:19 pm

martin@rootjazz wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:36 pm
f1bonacci wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:53 pm
f1bonacci wrote:

1) saving images

Hi Martin,

Regards
Most is already possible with existing actions

1) saving images
currently possible as a mass action, is noted as suggestion for preactions
Set up a search of your timeline / homefeed to repeat
again setup a search of explore
set up react
setup like action
you'd need to set this up each week to reflect the working day / hour patterns you want

Now the issue for me setting up a new action to do all this for you, is it is speculation. I would need to spend hours developing the new action / testing based on speculation. Then you use the function, your hypothesis turns out to be wrong then the action is not used again after a few times, which means it was a total waste of my time (I have been in that situation before).

If you can come with research / evidence that shows / proves these are actually useful, then it will help the development proceed further. But when you can perform the actions manually with a a minute or two of your time already, saving you a couple of minutes at hours of expense here only to find out the actions won't be used, doesn't make it a high priority

Regards,
Martin
Thanks Martin,

I am actually not against setting these things up manually myself. Knowing it is possible, i will try to figure it out and post any questions in another thread if needed. I understand where you are coming from with regards to developing additional modules just to save an individual some time. I do know for a fact that the most popular botting app (other than yours) has a panel allowing these actions specifically, so i believe they have done some conclusive research to justify adding this feature. But it's ok, i'm happy knowing that these can already be achieved with the current set up.

eddielp123

Post by eddielp123 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:53 pm

Request:
An option to filter scraped DMs by "unread" or not" - possibly colorizing them to have a better overview too

Db949

Post by Db949 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:58 pm

Can we please get a feature that allows us to add accounts to watch our live to boost the number of people in the live. Also, can the accounts also make comments in the live. I think this is a really important feature to have as going live is really popular.

DanyWyzy

Post by DanyWyzy » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:49 pm

Hi Martin,

can you add the possibility to set the FluctuateRepeatEveryXMins parameter direclty in the TAB maybe near the Repeat Hours etc..?
Because now it is only available clicking on the action and choosing edit from the list.

Thank you :)

abix

Post by abix » Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:36 am

Hi Martin, is it possible to post a story with a mention of 1 account as sticker?
I have many slaves accounts which I would like to use to promote my main account.
Please let me know
Thank you.

powerpath

Post by powerpath » Fri May 15, 2020 2:48 pm

I know that you can setup scraper accounts for scraper tasks submitted through the scraper tab. But for scraper tasks not submitted through the scraper tab such as a scraper task for the follow tab, I would be grateful if you made it possible to choose specific accounts for scraping instead of using the account that will follow the users.