ahmad111

Re: *** What do you want from Instadub? ***

Post by ahmad111 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:45 pm

martin :(

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:47 pm

Your suggestion has been noted and added to the feature suggestions list. Depending on the demand for the change / feature will alter how quickly it gets implemented.

ahmad111

Post by ahmad111 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:51 pm

please set box for like post in upload video tab after upload video
this option exist in other upload tabs :) :)

bmanfacts

Post by bmanfacts » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:05 am

Ability to Archive Posts versus just deleting them.

With two variations of this at the moment:

1) A mass archive feature, archiving by url.
2) A "Archive after x hours/minutes/etc" function

I have valuable posts but don't want them on my feed, the delete function is generally good if content is wasted or poor.
But archive works better for all other cases, especially if its monetized content, which could be useful for scraping later.

The function would work like so [if on the Instagram app]
Go to photo/video/carousel
Click three dots on the upper right corner of the content
Click Archive.

Both variations of the archive function would merely scale the above process.

Also, no software does this. But I imagine it's very doable if the bot can delete photos.

demigod

Post by demigod » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:10 am

The ability to save images randomly from my feed would be a nice addition since some said that save the image will increase the trust score (?)

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:42 pm

demigod wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:10 am
The ability to save images randomly from my feed would be a nice addition since some said that save the image will increase the trust score (?)
Can you not do that already? Fairly sure there is a save option (somewhere)

demigod

Post by demigod » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:37 pm

martin@rootjazz wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:42 pm
demigod wrote:
It is, on the mass actions tab, but unlike the follower tab that is so complete, we have to input the image URL manually.

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:55 pm

demigod wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:37 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:42 pm
demigod wrote:
It is, on the mass actions tab, but unlike the follower tab that is so complete, we have to input the image URL manually.
ahh ok, that isn't very useful. Suppose it could go on the PRE ACTIONS form

f1bonacci

Post by f1bonacci » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:56 pm

demigod wrote:
Since we are on the topic of increasing trust score, i have a suggestion seen on other bots which i would like to have on Instadub (not sure if there already is the feature, if so please guide on how i can access it).

Perhaps having a tab specifically for "human-like" actions will be good so things like
1) saving images
2) visiting own profile and scrolling through posts
3) searching on explore page (trending hashtags, longtail phrases, user input list of hashtags) and scrolling at various speeds with random pauses and randomly opening explore page results (including ads etc - possibly have a way to visit websites on each account so that it gets tracked by FB pixel so ads can be targeted?)
4) visiting and scrolling "activity page" to "see" who liked and followed back
5) scrolling through timeline and liking random photos of people i follow
6) randomize working days? sometimes take 1 or 2 days off in a particular week (i understand logically i can do this by adding fluctuate of 24-96 hours but if i do that, it doesn't allow randomized number of working days in a week and also affects the fixed working hours i have for grouped accounts due to mobile proxy rotation - 5 accounts which will work between 12-3pm everyday, and within that there are already random fluctuate hours on when they will work within that window, so maybe adding a fluctuate working days of the week and number of days will help?)

(not sure if scraping own account/followers/hashtags constitutes 2,3, 4 & 5? but i do not need an output result of scrapped images or list of tags etc)

Not sure how these actions can be programmable actions via http request (esp scrolling and granularity of actions) perhaps there are already individual sections/tabs allowing for these, if so please advise, if not perhaps a new tab for in between actions (wouldn't really consider them pre actions, just random actions that simulate human-like behavior inserted between follows, DMs, likes that are commonly botted things will be good)

Thanks Martin, look forward to hearing from you and possibly seeing these features implemented for more bulletproof accounts and sorry for so many requests!! :p