*** What do you want from Instadub? ***

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: *** What do you want from Instadub? ***

Post by martin@rootjazz » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:31 pm

Prosperkartik wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:05 am
Clean all url in image reposting
You really must provide more details, otherwise there is absolutely zero chance of getting a feature added.

Prosperkartik

Post by Prosperkartik » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:25 am

I mean people add url in their caption www.patreon.com/********** whatever
In Bulk assign caption in image repost
Add new token to clean all url's
there are clean username mention and tags but no clean url

Hosom

Post by Hosom » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:13 pm

What about an option to automatically like media in the account's feed only if the author is a specific account?

As far as i can understand this will be considered as an organic like by instagram,
so increasing the visibility (and thus virality) of the liked post more than liking it directly on the profile of the owner.

Correct me if i am wrong! I am a newbie :D

It would be pretty useful:
- it should scrape every x time the media feed
- check for the posts of a specific author
- like them from the media feed

And maybe there should be a mass action variant, optimized for a big account list,
maybe with options such as an interval between scraping for each different account so that not all the likes will come toghether resulting in a more natural result.

I checked and i think that this feature is not present on instadub. It should be easy to implement.
Again: correct me if the feature is already here.. i'm a newbie :lol:

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:19 pm

Prosperkartik wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:25 am
I mean people add url in their caption www.patreon.com/********** whatever
In Bulk assign caption in image repost
Add new token to clean all url's
there are clean username mention and tags but no clean url
ahh ok, makes sense

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:22 pm

Hosom wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:13 pm
What about an option to automatically like media in the account's feed only if the author is a specific account?
Not sure I understand. If you want to like a users feed, setup a LIKE action where you scrape USERFEED

As far as i can understand this will be considered as an organic like by instagram,
so increasing the visibility (and thus virality) of the liked post more than liking it directly on the profi
le of the owner.[/quote]
ah you want to search for #hashtag but only like profileA posts? Not sure this is a good idea. How many posts in a feed is profileA? 0.0000001, you are going to potentiall hit limits due to requests

It would be pretty useful:
- it should scrape every x time the media feed
- check for the posts of a specific author
- like them from the media feed
as above, too much room for hitting requests limits. Users will add a hashtag: #cats and limit it to profileA.

Hosom

Post by Hosom » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:53 pm

Nope, sorry let me explain better :)

I mean that the accounts that you added to instadub should look at their instagram home (not feed, sorry) (for home i mean where you find posts of people you follow).

From there they should scrape the posts, and like the ones of a specific author.

I think that this will be considered an organic like because the photo have been liked in the home, not by searching for a profile and then for a post or directly the post.

Of course the accounts must follow this author in order to like his posts from the home page.

I think that this will create a real viral effects because as far as i know instagram shows your post to a selected audience from your followers, and the more of them see it AND like it, the more the post gets viral. The more see it AND DO NOT like it, the more the posts get's hidden below other posts.

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:43 am

Hosom wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:53 pm

I mean that the accounts that you added to instadub should look at their instagram home (not feed, sorry) (for home i mean where you find posts of people you follow).

ahh ok. Now I understand better.
From there they should scrape the posts, and like the ones of a specific author.
CUSTOM SEARCH
TIMELINE

then set a filter to INCLUDE WORDS just the usernames (as profile filter include will check bio and username)

I think that this will create a real viral effects because as far as i know instagram shows your post to a selected audience from your followers, and the more of them see it AND like it, the more the post gets viral. The more see it AND DO NOT like it, the more the posts get's hidden below other posts.
Take a look at tutorial #8 in getting started playlist

Getting started Video Tutorials:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSEncmy ... ETCK9G4plw

I feel safe in saying it is the most powerful search functionality of all ISG products. There is literally not a single search you can think of you cannot build with it. And if you can think of a search you want to perform that you cannot, let me know and I will see about getting it added

Regards,
Martin

Hosom

Post by Hosom » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:38 pm

martin@rootjazz wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:43 am
Hosom wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:53 pm

ahh ok. Now I understand better.
CUSTOM SEARCH
TIMELINE

then set a filter to INCLUDE WORDS just the usernames (as profile filter include will check bio and username)

Take a look at tutorial #8 in getting started playlist

Getting started Video Tutorials:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSEncmy ... ETCK9G4plw

I feel safe in saying it is the most powerful search functionality of all ISG products. There is literally not a single search you can think of you cannot build with it. And if you can think of a search you want to perform that you cannot, let me know and I will see about getting it added

Regards,
Martin
Wow! I already use custom search but I never thought of doing that! A very cool use of it!
Thanks again, very kind.

Prosperkartik

Post by Prosperkartik » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:05 pm

In post image there is only 1 section showing repeat after X (hours) where is minute section ? earlier there was one i guess

https://i.imgur.com/y8h6YgI.png?1

what if i wanna post after 30 min how to do that ?

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:40 pm

Prosperkartik wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:05 pm
In post image there is only 1 section showing repeat after X (hours) where is minute section ? earlier there was one i guess

https://i.imgur.com/y8h6YgI.png?1

what if i wanna post after 30 min how to do that ?
Create the action with 0 hours
then with action in processor (status waiting)
right click > edit action >
modify the repeat every X minutes value

Regards,
Martin