*** What do you want from Instadub? ***

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: *** What do you want from Instadub? ***

Post by martin@rootjazz » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:26 pm

Xisback wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:10 pm
Yes, im using Include but its not working.
martin@rootjazz wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:32 pm
Did you set it for INCLUDE or IGNORE location? You need to set for INCLUDE
My apologies, the include locations were NOT being assigned. The next update will fix this. I shall let you know when it is ready.

Regards,
Martin

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:39 pm

martin@rootjazz wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:26 pm
Xisback wrote:
martin@rootjazz wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:32 pm
Did you set it for INCLUDE or IGNORE location? You need to set for INCLUDE
My apologies, the include locations were NOT being assigned. The next update will fix this. I shall let you know when it is ready.

Regards,
Martin

https://rootjazz.com/instadub/updatetesting.html

Confirmed working

Regards,
Martin

Xisback

Post by Xisback » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:27 pm

Yesss! Its working!

Thanks! Great support Martin!
martin@rootjazz wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:39 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:26 pm
Xisback wrote:

Regards,
Martin

https://rootjazz.com/instadub/updatetesting.html

Confirmed working

Regards,
Martin

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:59 pm

thanks for confirming

Xisback

Post by Xisback » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:34 am

Hi Martin,
Im scraping Users (CSV Details full) using a filepath of hashtags ( txt with many hasthtags on them).

Also, im filtering users by country, so I only get my target country :)

Im using 2 accounts to rotate the scraping.

Right now, the instabot create 1 file for each hashtag. And all are 1 time run operations.

Is there any possibility, to create just 1 output file for the whole process? Being all my hashtags from the same niche, would be useful to have all the results in only one txt. Also would be useful to make this scrape every 12/24hs, so I can scrape automatically for new users using the hashtagas and adding them to the same output list (uniques only).

Is it possible?

Thanks

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:53 pm

Xisback wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:34 am

Is there any possibility, to create just 1 output file for the whole process? Being all my hashtags from the same niche, would be useful to have all the

Please in future, for questions / how do posts, can you start a new thread. This thread is for feature requests and people to peruse and give their vote to new requests. It becomes hard when support is offered in this thread.

As for multiple hashtag searches, they will all run separately.

You will then need to merge the resulting files: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6764 ... o-one-file

Code: Select all

Load Dos / CMD
CD c:\path\to\
copy *.txt merged.txt
You would then want to remove duplicate items from the file, for this I would recommend notepad++ with the TextFX extension

breakingbb21

Post by breakingbb21 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:29 am

I think a feature that shows a (CTR) & (Conversion rate) for the different tasks you do would be great.
When building accounts it's important to know which profiles, hashtags, etc, are generating you the best conversion rate for your account to truly grow. And unfortunately this program doesn't display those numbers or stats.

I've included a screenshot of a program I used years ago that had this feature. I've highlighted the section with yellow shading and red arrows for clarity.

I think this would be a great addition to instadub.

Your program is far more advanced than anything else on the market so I hope you considering adding this as a feature! Image

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:39 pm

breakingbb21 wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:29 am
I think a feature that shows a (CTR) & (Conversion rate) for the different tasks you do would be great.
When building accounts it's important to know which profiles, hashtags, etc, are generating you the best conversion rate for your account to truly grow. And unfortunately this program doesn't display those numbers or stats.

I've included a screenshot of a program I used years ago that had this feature. I've highlighted the section with yellow shading and red arrows for clarity.

I think this would be a great addition to instadub.

Your program is far more advanced than anything else on the market so I hope you considering adding this as a feature! Image
Hi,

This is a known lacking area and a major reworking is underway to correct it and add the functionality and more. The problem adding it for this version of the software is that the base functionality just doesn't exist making a complex update to make.

But I'll note your suggestion and see if anything can be done in the mean time to tide users over to the major overhaul is complete - but no promises

breakingbb21

Post by breakingbb21 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:02 am

Okay understood thanks for the response & information!

carlj

Post by carlj » Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:00 am

Hello all and happy holidays to everyone. I think would be interesting to be able to have more control over the privacy area of the profiles. For instance, I’d love to be able to hide and / or unhide my stories to specific followers or all of them but a specific one...