*** What do you want from Instadub? ***

Xisback
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:19 am

Re: *** What do you want from Instadub? ***

Post by Xisback » Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:29 pm

Its not working. At least the scraper, collects users from all over the world, not just spain /34 / +34
:(
martin@rootjazz wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:28 pm
Xisback wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:14 pm
Nice!

thanks!

So what should I place Here?
+34? Spain?
However the property is specified. I imagine it is +34

So enter, just for good measure

Code: Select all

spain
34
+34
Then you have all bases covered :)

User avatar
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin
Posts: 27424
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 pm
Location: The Funk
Contact:

Re: *** What do you want from Instadub? ***

Post by martin@rootjazz » Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:32 pm

Xisback wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:29 pm
Its not working. At least the scraper, collects users from all over the world, not just spain /34 / +34
:(
martin@rootjazz wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:28 pm
Xisback wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:14 pm
Nice!

thanks!

So what should I place Here?
+34? Spain?
However the property is specified. I imagine it is +34

So enter, just for good measure

Code: Select all

spain
34
+34
Then you have all bases covered :)
Did you set it for INCLUDE or IGNORE location? You need to set for INCLUDE

ajaa
Posts: 2540
Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:38 pm

Re: *** What do you want from Instadub? ***

Post by ajaa » Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:57 pm

Bulk remove account limts.

Bulk DONT Allow SMS auto solve.

:)

ajaa
Posts: 2540
Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:38 pm

Re: *** What do you want from Instadub? ***

Post by ajaa » Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:05 pm

last thing: :D

Option in Account details, to "NOT ALLOW" account from actions.

this is a manual NOT ALLOW for any shared action or single action.

Some accounts do have major issues, like ISG keep blocking them for very long, these require a manual don't allow. Because other accounts, they got blocked for X hours whatever, and then ISG remove the block, so they are not troubling, but the option required only for troubling accounts, that stay for long time, getting blocks, over and over, so REQUIRE a manual " NOT ALLOW ".

If this not set, then keep ISG repeating, blocking, will affect the account, more flagged, the network, the subnet, etc, so let's fix that HOLE.

Thanks,

User avatar
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin
Posts: 27424
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 pm
Location: The Funk
Contact:

Re: *** What do you want from Instadub? ***

Post by martin@rootjazz » Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:59 pm

ajaa wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:05 pm
last thing: :D

Keep this up and I'm going to ban you :twisted:

ajaa
Posts: 2540
Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:38 pm

Re: *** What do you want from Instadub? ***

Post by ajaa » Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:01 pm

martin@rootjazz wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:59 pm
ajaa wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:05 pm
last thing: :D

Keep this up and I'm going to ban you :twisted:
:lol: :lol: oh yeah it's not last thing :P

User avatar
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin
Posts: 27424
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 pm
Location: The Funk
Contact:

Re: *** What do you want from Instadub? ***

Post by martin@rootjazz » Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:22 pm

ajaa wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:57 pm
Bulk remove account limts.

Bulk DONT Allow SMS auto solve.

:)
allow sms
allow email
sms allow API
email allow pop

all now let you specify true / false


right click block account added
bulk remove limits added

ajaa
Posts: 2540
Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:38 pm

Re: *** What do you want from Instadub? ***

Post by ajaa » Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:46 pm

martin@rootjazz wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:22 pm
ajaa wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:57 pm
Bulk remove account limts.

Bulk DONT Allow SMS auto solve.

:)
allow sms
allow email
sms allow API
email allow pop

all now let you specify true / false


right click block account added
bulk remove limits added
Thanks 👍👍👍


Xisback
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:19 am

Re: *** What do you want from Instadub? ***

Post by Xisback » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:10 pm

Yes, im using Include but its not working.
martin@rootjazz wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:32 pm
Did you set it for INCLUDE or IGNORE location? You need to set for INCLUDE

Post Reply