*** What do you want from Instadub? ***

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: *** What do you want from Instadub? ***

Post by martin@rootjazz »

deodds wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:05 am req: inbox tab > send DM to specified profile
The next update will include this feature. I shall let you know when it is ready.

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

deodds wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:05 am req: inbox tab > send DM to specified profile
https://rootjazz.com/instadub/updatetesting.html
deodds

Post by deodds »

[/quote]
3) Global processed logs - (most of the time people want this option)
Again, on the action tabs (eg follow tab) select your accounts, right click GLOBAL PROCESSED LOGS > ADD
What this does is sync all select accounts togeth their processed lists. This means the synced accounts will never process duplicate items regardless of what type of actions is used (shared / single). The difference between (2) "manual merge" is that this is a permanent sync, there will never be any duplication. Again this only applies to the action tab applied to (so only follow items if performed on the follow tab, only like items if performed on like tab)
[/quote]

This is the action i would LOVE! Although, when i highlight all the accounts and right click, under the global processed logs section, there are only the options for assign global logs (append) assign global logs (overwrite), view global logs, clear global logs, convert shared to global and two other ones i dont think i need.

When i click the first two i dont know what to put in there exactly and i dont know what the convert shared to global means. Could you maybe clarify a bit and lmk what options i should be using? thanks! :)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

You choose an ID to give the accounts.

You can APPEND which will add the ID to the selected accounts
OR you can overwrite

You can give your accounts multiple global logs, so if you append, you keep any previous global IDS, if you overwrite you delete overwrite

Which you want is up to you, if you have never set before, it doesn't matter. As for the ID, use any, the idea is, in the future, you can add NEW accounts to the same global log, by giving the new accounts the same ID

Regards,
Martin
deodds

Post by deodds »

So, you are saying i should select all the accounts that i want to merge and read from the same logs.

Then, when i right click and select the append option, i could put in the ID "6969" or something random, which will tell all the accounts that they all refer to this ID list of users before they perform a follow or dm?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

deodds wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:40 pm So, you are saying i should select all the accounts that i want to merge and read from the same logs.

Then, when i right click and select the append option, i could put in the ID "6969" or something random, which will tell all the accounts that they all refer to this ID list of users before they perform a follow or dm?
Exactly. Do this on the FOLLOW tab and all accounts will have a global FOLLOW log with ID

If you add new accounts tomorrow, give them an ID

and they will now belong to the same GLOBAL FOLLOW LOG GROUP

maybe you have another group of accounts you want to tie together separate to the above, you can give them an ID of:
not6969

and those accounts are grouped, but not with the other
svenschmid

Post by svenschmid »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:59 pm
svenschmid wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:26 pm I want to download pictures. Millions from thousands of accounts.
Why?
Do you actually have a plan to use that many images? Usually when people want that many, they cannot actually use them.
research with AI.
wsapien

Post by wsapien »

I would like the browser-based proxy scraper module that fetches profile details into CSV to have options to grab many more elements beyond those already grabbed like followers/followers/posts/emails. i.e. last post info (likes/comments) and other data available in the modified profile URL JSON that the scraper accesses to grab these details - it has so much data that could be scraped alongside the rest.
https://www.instagram.com/garyvee/?__a=1
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

wsapien wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:41 am I would like the browser-based proxy scraper module that fetches profile details into CSV to have options to grab many more elements beyond those already grabbed like followers/followers/posts/emails. i.e. last post info (likes/comments) and other data available in the modified profile URL JSON that the scraper accesses to grab these details - it has so much data that could be scraped alongside the rest.
https://www.instagram.com/garyvee/?__a=1
The problem here is the properties do not have clear names for properties so would require the path to the value wanted, which 99% of people won't be able to do and I will be a personal property path provider, which I don't want to be.

However, I'll note your suggestion as always and see how much demand there is for it
redkooh

Post by redkooh »

Hi martin,

I have a request, is it possible for u to create a module to warm up all new accounts? something like artificial scrolling the explore page, and like few random stuff?

thank you :)