New social media manager

AND

New social media manager

Post by AND » Tue May 11, 2021 12:37 am

Hi,

I want to offer my services as social media manager so please let me know if it is safe to put the accounts of my future clients in Instadub. The accounts, I guess, will have between 5 to 10 K users. I want to schedule post, auto respond dm and likes and follow the accounts that my clients require, I do not think they would be more than 10 per year. I also expect to have a proxy per account.

I also want to know what to do if the accounts have problems, example, they post against the nude policy (I not telling they do, I am telling Instagram send this warning to them, you know how) or they are loosing followers for changing to a pro account, or any of the dirty tricks IG is doing in this days.

Any suggestion?

Thank you,

Andrea

AND

Re: New social media manager

Post by AND » Wed May 12, 2021 9:20 pm

AND wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 12:37 am
likes and follow the accounts that my clients require, I do not think they would be more than 10 per year.
I wanted to say per day from one to three times a week. :D

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Wed May 12, 2021 9:35 pm

AND wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 12:37 am
Hi,

I want to offer my services as social media manager so please let me know if it is safe to put the accounts of my future clients in Instadub. The accounts, I guess, will have between 5 to 10 K users. I want to schedule post, auto respond dm and likes and follow the accounts that my clients require, I do not think they would be more than 10 per year. I also expect to have a proxy per account.
With a quality IP and safe usage you should be fine.
I also want to know what to do if the accounts have problems, example, they post against the nude policy (I not telling they do, I am telling Instagram send this warning to them, you know how) or they are loosing followers for changing to a pro account, or any of the dirty tricks IG is doing in this days.
Not sure what you are asking.
You want to know what to do if your customer posts nudes and gets a warning?
Or changing to a pro account?

AND

Post by AND » Fri May 14, 2021 12:47 am

martin@rootjazz wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 9:35 pm
What do you mean with save usage?
I am talking about the warnings. I want to know how to respond and report them to IG as soon as they appear, but I am not sure how to make it directly with Instadub, currently I report the problems manually in the app since I know what issues have my accounts but I can not know about the others, specially when there is no big deal if one of my accounts dye, but it will be different with those of a client.

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Fri May 14, 2021 1:40 pm

AND wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 12:47 am
martin@rootjazz wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 9:35 pm
What do you mean with save usage?
It's very hard to give you specifics. IG doesn't work like "you can do (x) follows per day on all accounts". They use custom limits per account / IP / based on many metrics.

So for me to suggest a number, it's near impossible to give with any accuracy. Some accounts can only do 10-20, others can do 50, some say they can do 100 (although I doubt that in 2021).

I am talking about the warnings. I want to know how to respond and report them to IG as soon as they appear, but I am not sure how to make it directly with Instadub, currently I report the problems manually in the app since I know what issues have my accounts but I can not know about the others, specially when there is no big deal if one of my accounts dye, but it will be different with those of a client.
[/quote]

You want to report your clients to IG for posting NSFW content? I don't think I understand, as I don't think you want to report your paying clients. Maybe you mean "accept" warnings? Do you have any examples of what you mean? screenshots or something, that would help me understand EXACTLY what you are asking.

I'm not a big IG user, I just code the program and add the features you guys ask me for / updates you tell me are required due to changes