Num. Thread Recommended

Post Reply
Brandlabng
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:57 pm

Num. Thread Recommended

Post by Brandlabng » Tue May 04, 2021 12:59 pm

on instadub what is the max thread i can go

for example i want 50 account to go follow a user id
can i put num thread to 50 to safe time or what is the recommemded??? :geek:

User avatar
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin
Posts: 27408
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 pm
Location: The Funk
Contact:

Re: Num. Thread Recommended

Post by martin@rootjazz » Tue May 04, 2021 10:48 pm

Brandlabng wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 12:59 pm
on instadub what is the max thread i can go

for example i want 50 account to go follow a user id
can i put num thread to 50 to safe time or what is the recommemded??? :geek:
As long as all accounts are on separate IPs, yes in theory you could. Although, IG will see 50 accounts follow this user at exactly the same time (give or take a few seconds). Whether IG decides this is something to flag up and watch those accounts, no one can say.

If the same accounts do the same actions at the same time often, then more than likely something is going on!

So be careful. Fast is not always best

Brandlabng
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:57 pm

Re: Num. Thread Recommended

Post by Brandlabng » Tue May 04, 2021 11:27 pm

Okay thanks for the advice.
it literally took me 10hours to send 500 accounts to follow an ID
with one follow per munite :lol:

User avatar
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin
Posts: 27408
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 pm
Location: The Funk
Contact:

Re: Num. Thread Recommended

Post by martin@rootjazz » Wed May 05, 2021 4:45 pm

Brandlabng wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 11:27 pm
Okay thanks for the advice.
it literally took me 10hours to send 500 accounts to follow an ID
with one follow per munite :lol:
This isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Depends a lot on the account, if they only had 100 followers before, then 500 in 10 hours is still fast.

All you can do is test. Slam in 1000 followers with 100 threads in 1 hour, does this cause problems?
Drip feed in 1000 followers over 5 days, does this NOT cause problems?

But I would always urge SLOW AND STEADY over fast, dripfeed, not high threads.

Brandlabng
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:57 pm

Re: Num. Thread Recommended

Post by Brandlabng » Wed May 05, 2021 5:38 pm

Sure i will keep testings and let you know if issues arise.
Your bot was easy to use tho.....

Please tell me how do i make all accounts follow each other everytime at random

User avatar
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin
Posts: 27408
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 pm
Location: The Funk
Contact:

Re: Num. Thread Recommended

Post by martin@rootjazz » Wed May 05, 2021 6:15 pm

Brandlabng wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 5:38 pm
Sure i will keep testings and let you know if issues arise.
Your bot was easy to use tho.....

Please tell me how do i make all accounts follow each other everytime at random
you mean you want all your accounts to follow each other?

so
acc_1 follows acc_2, acc_3 acc4... acc_N
acc_2 follows acc_1, acc_3 acc4... acc_N
acc_3 follows acc_1, acc_2 acc4... acc_N

?

Brandlabng
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:57 pm

Re: Num. Thread Recommended

Post by Brandlabng » Wed May 05, 2021 6:16 pm

yes somethings like that
or just randomly

ajaa
Posts: 2535
Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:38 pm

Re: Num. Thread Recommended

Post by ajaa » Wed May 05, 2021 8:21 pm

the only problem when doing things fast is high risk of getting blocks or sms verification for the accs or IPs.

Post Reply