*****EMERGENCY****EV problem and login problem

mkm812

*****EMERGENCY****EV problem and login problem

Post by mkm812 »

We are facing the following issues and need to solve asap.

1. EV problem, we need API to solve EV and change the password for the NEW EV REQUIRED (also change it on the bot)
EV accounts i sent to you 3 weeks ago, please check you email and for your test!

2. login problem, we are using web chrome to solve the EV manually then we are login into those accounts via bot API after unlocking.
it will 90% required the EV again, it loops and loops and loops.

we are all spent a lot of time on the above problems for at least 1 month. we need your hand to help us. this is not humans can do it!

thanks Martin, Hope you can fix this ASAP.
We all feel desperate :( :( :( :( :(
biagle

Re: *****EMERGENCY****EV problem and login problem

Post by biagle »

+1 for this
yakatsukii

Post by yakatsukii »

yea instadub is dead for 1 month and tbh i think it will be slowly dying for ever. I stoped usign it 2 weeks ago like i think other people too. It was nice adventure working usign Instadub, but everything has it own end.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

mkm812 wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:37 pm We are facing the following issues and need to solve asap.

1. EV problem, we need API to solve EV and change the password for the NEW EV REQUIRED (also change it on the bot)
EV accounts i sent to you 3 weeks ago, please check you email and for your test!

2. login problem, we are using web chrome to solve the EV manually then we are login into those accounts via bot API after unlocking.
it will 90% required the EV again, it loops and loops and loops.

we are all spent a lot of time on the above problems for at least 1 month. we need your hand to help us. this is not humans can do it!

thanks Martin, Hope you can fix this ASAP.
We all feel desperate :( :( :( :( :(
https://rootjazz.com/instadub/updatetesting.html

Regards,
Martin
yakatsukii

Post by yakatsukii »

unfortunately is no longer working for me after update. Accounts can't verify even without proxy, just looping everytime for a new code from email.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

yakatsukii wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 6:54 pm unfortunately is no longer working for me after update. Accounts can't verify even without proxy, just looping everytime for a new code from email.
submit logs please:
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the numbers are sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

And if have an account (or better 2) I can test, export and send to me please

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com

Actually, you may be facing a language issue bug that crept it (and since fixed)
https://rootjazz.com/instadub/updatetesting.html

Update expected english email subject, which broke it for non-english users of IG. However should be fixed. Check your version

HELP > ABOUT

Actually, the latest update:
4.074 17/01/2023

Maybe this isn't your issue, I will reupload but get me the above data please