Failed login

qw20211202

Failed login

Post by qw20211202 »

Follow your method, HELP > LOGS > DELETE,
After adding an account, Uncheck option to USE EXISTING COOKIES;
Click the link VERIFY:LOGIN, and then the verification fails; after submitting the email code, it still fails; the log has been sent, how to solve it?
id~23310
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Failed login

Post by martin@rootjazz »

If I could test the account(s), that would be very helpful in trying to find out what is going on and fix / update as requried: If that is ok with you, please export the account(s) (export button bottom right of accounts list) and email the exported file(s):

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com

Regards,
Martin
qw20211202

Post by qw20211202 »

The email has been sent to you, 4 instagram accounts, the corresponding email account and password are placed in the acc tag
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

forgot to update this thread

https://rootjazz.com/instadub/updatetesting.html

Update out for better login with email verification manual and pop. Sms verification for manual only.

If have accounts that can CHANGE the phone number in the verification process (I have no seen any accounts with this, I think is not allowed) please export and send to me.

Or if have accounts that are being asked for the FIRST TIME for the SMS, then I can check with SMS API.

There are a couple of other verification flows I still need to handle. Had to rip out all the old code, so there could be some checks

IT WAS ME
RECAPTCHA
CHANGE PASSWORD
etc

that do not work, anything that doesn't, I have the new codebase in, so it shouldn't be long to get everything back in and working, I just need test accounts for that issue

Regards,
Martin
qw20211202

Post by qw20211202 »

After updating instadub, "verify:login" fails, prompting that the username does not belong to an account (I can be sure that my username is correct), then I changed the email to log in and the same problem; deleted the log, unchecked" use cookies if exist", and I can't verify it successfully; it also prompts that my ip has been locked by instagram, but I have always been able to manually access my account through "open Acc in Browser", and I can post normally; so I can be sure My account is normal and my ip is normal;
The log has been committed ~id 69408
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

qw20211202 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:44 am After updating instadub, "verify:login" fails, prompting that the username does not belong to an account (I can be sure that my username is correct), then I changed the email to log in and the same problem; deleted the log, unchecked" use cookies if exist", and I can't verify it successfully; it also prompts that my ip has been locked by instagram, but I have always been able to manually access my account through "open Acc in Browser", and I can post normally; so I can be sure My account is normal and my ip is normal;
The log has been committed ~id 69408
do you have an account I can test?

If I could test the account(s), that would be very helpful in trying to find out what is going on and fix / update as requried: If that is ok with you, please export the account(s) (export button bottom right of accounts list) and email the exported file(s):

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com

IF IG is saying IP block, then I have to assume that is correct. If the account is not important to you, try on a local / known GOOD IP. If that works, then we can assume the IP is blocked. If it is the same, then it could be something else.

But, do remember logging in via the website is NOT the same as logging in via mobile API. The mobile app will block more aggressively than the website as the website service is more locked down and NOT the same systems

Regards,
Martin
qw20211202

Post by qw20211202 »

Is there how to use child/parent accounts, or something similar to jarvee scrapers?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

qw20211202 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:27 am Is there how to use child/parent accounts, or something similar to jarvee scrapers?
What are you trying to do?
What jarvee functionality are you trying to replicate?

Do you just want to use different accounts for scraping?
IF so, specify SCRAPER ACCOUNTS, via the links above the ACCOUNTS LIST on the action tab.

so FOLLOW tab
click SEARCH ACCS link > set the accounts to use for the searching
Set the ACCOUNTS LIST as normal for your processing accounts (the accounts who perform the follow)
Create action as normal

If this is NOT what you mean, please explain

Regards,
Martin
qw20211202

Post by qw20211202 »

The auxiliary account scrapes the user, and then sends it to the main account for processing; is there a specific operation tutorial? Video or graphic tutorial