[HELP] Paying Someone To Help Me Setup Instadub

RustyBread

[HELP] Paying Someone To Help Me Setup Instadub

Post by RustyBread »

Hi

I am looking for someone to help me setup instadub, I will pay you. Its so confusing to me. Especially the processing tab and how that works. Also the custom search for users/hashtags etc.

This is what I want to do:
Comment on post
Like same post we commented on
Then send DM to same user that we commented + liked on
I want to send 1 comment/DM/Like per every 40-100 minutes
MAX 5-10 comment/DM/Like per day

I am also running 4G Proxies and I want to add 20 total accounts to 1 proxy but I want to split them up like this:
10 accounts run from 12PM-12AM
10 accounts run from 12AM-12PM

So only 10 accounts are running during 1 "shift". Also if possible I want to stagger start times for each of the 10 accounts start time. So if 10 start at 12PM I dont want ALL 10 starting sending comments at the exact same time right when 12PM hits, I want to stagger the starting so like 1 account starts at 12:05PM, next 1 account starts at 12:12PM etc. etc. All random times randomized. Within the hour 12PM.

I want to do this across 100's of accounts, all unique users targeted. All starting and stopping daily at the required times of 12PM or 12AM etc. I have tried to set this up but I get so confused with all the settings and how the processing tab works and the custom search. I will pay someone to help me set this up.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: [HELP] Paying Someone To Help Me Setup Instadub

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Seeing as you didn't get any response. I am here to help teach you how to do it, if you are interested?
RustyBread

Post by RustyBread »

Yes please! :) I would appreciate it. :) So here is what I have so far for my setup I outlined above. The most struggle I have is with the sources and the whole processing tab thing I dont quite get.

1. I have working hours set for 12:30 to 23:30 with 30 min fluctuate, meaning accounts will start anytime between 12:00PM-1:00PM and they will end anytime between 11:00PM-12:00AM correct? Also is there anyway to copy working hours to many accounts at once instead of manually adding to each account? I will set 10 accounts up with these same working hours and another 10 with opposite working hours from 1 to 12 all on the same 4G. This way all accounts are not starting at the same time or at least they shouldnt. Screenshot below.
https://imgur.com/a/Fr7cLDR

2. I added account tags named "12PM Start 1" to the accounts I am starting at 12PM and saved (for 12AM accounts I will do the same). Not sure if tags are necessary but I think it will help with the number of accounts and sorting etc.

3. So now on to the comment tab. I can accomplish what I want by using the "pre actions on the comment tab and setting up like 100% and DM 100%. I will use 100% since I am only doing 5-10 of these daily so not many.
https://imgur.com/d7iKY2C

4. Set messages for DMs pre action: I have some questions about this one. What does adding a "Title" do? Since there is no title in a Instagram DM I am a little confused on this so I leave it blank. Also what is the difference between "single comment mode" and "multi comment mode" ? I currently have a multi level spintax that has trillions+ of combinations and spans many lines but its still technically only 1 DM right? For this I would just choose single comment right? Or would I choose multi since I have a multi level spintax with many combinations? Screenshot below with text blurred
https://imgur.com/I0xsITZ

5. Share across accounts + Unique items per account selected to only comment/like on unique results

6. "Randomise Comments" Would I need to select this if I already have a huge spintax? What does this do exactly? Is this only for multi comments?

7. I have my image and user filters set to only grab results I want.

8. So if I want all accounts to start commenting between 12PM-1PM would I need to set the "Daily Run At" checkbox with 12:30 and 30 mins flucuate as well? I already have the working hours set on a per account basis so do I need this option filled as well? I noticed when I fill this option and start the accounts if the time has already passed the account wont do anything until the next time that time comes up which I guess is the purpose of that setting but then I have to wait till the next day to see if all my settings work and are correct.
https://imgur.com/a/MbRhoWF

9. Now I click the "Set Comments" button and input my comments I want to use. Again I have a huge multi level spintax but its only 1 spintax filled with tons of different ones. So do I choose "single comment mode" or multi comment mode?

10. I will want to use "Acc Campaign Tags" option as well right? Since I want to use 100's of accounts and all will be doing the same actions so that will make it easier to add accounts to it etc.?

11. I want to send a comment out every 40-100 minutes from each account with a max of 5-10 comment actions daily so for the settings I dont see a way to do this. I guess I could set the "random pauses" option and specify in seconds 2400-6000 seconds right? "Repeat Hours" "Repeat # of times" "Repeat mins" "Max Repeats Daily" All these confuse me. Do I have to enter something for all these? Can I leave them blank? Also the "Num Threads" box, what does that mean? Isnt there a limit of 100 threads on the processing tab? What does this one do?

12. Max items I would put at like 7 and fluctuate 2 this would put it at 5-9 comments daily right?

Ok so now I have all my filters set, I have my DMs set, my likes set, my comments set, the settings set and everything ready to go I just need to input my sources.

13. So for my sources I have a list of thousands of hashtags we will say 2K hashtags. I want to scrape these users who posted using these hashtags and leave a comment + like on 1 of their photos and also DM them. So to do this I would add the file path to the text file which contains the list of these hashtags in the open search term field and then choose "Search Hashtags" in the dropdown box? So custom search is not needed for this particular one right? Lets say I did want to do a custom search for this though, what would the custom build look like? It gives me an error when I try to build a custom search for this:
https://imgur.com/2xeuFQJ

13.5. Is there a way to just input the file and have the accounts randomly select from that file when scraping? I see when adding a ton it uses ALL of the tags and uses the max per day to select 1 from each source which is weird. It would be easier to just give the file to the program and let the accounts randomly scrape whats needed for that action in that moment.

14. So now lets say I have 200 accounts total I want to use this action with. 100 I want to start at 12PM and 100 I want to start at 12AM, Do I select all 100 for the 12PM start and begin by pressing the "search comment" action or would I only select some? Because if I selected all and press search comment that would make ALL accounts start right now at the same time right? Is there a way to stagger the starting times?

Now....lets say its 2PM in the middle of the day so the 12AM ones wont run till midnight, I can see selecting all 100 of the 12AM ones and starting now because they wouldnt run till 12AM and they have the delays in place. So I could select all 100 and start the 12AM ones now and add them to the processor right?

I get confused when large scale comes into play such as adding 2K hashtags to search from and using 100s of accounts to complete action. Sorry for the huge wall of text, I am just trying to understand this program better so I can use it as it seems like it will work good once I figure it out! :D
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

That's a lot of things. Honestly, this will work better and be quicker and easier for you, if we do one thing at a time. Get you understanding that then move on.

After a couple of them, things will "click" how it works and you won't need the future explanations.

Also, you are learning, you will need to scale back on what EXACTLY you want. You are a beginner and some of the more advanced features to do EXACTLY what you want will confuse you now.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

RustyBread wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:33 am Yes please! :) I would appreciate it. :) So here is what I have so far for my setup I outlined above. The most struggle I have is with the sources and the whole processing tab thing I dont quite get.

1. I have working hours set for 12:30 to 23:30 with 30 min fluctuate, meaning accounts will start anytime between 12:00PM-1:00PM and they will end anytime between 11:00PM-12:00AM correct? Also is there anyway to copy working hours to many accounts at once instead of manually adding to each account? I will set 10 accounts up with these same working hours and another 10 with opposite working hours from 1 to 12 all on the same 4G. This way all accounts are not starting at the same time or at least they shouldnt. Screenshot below.
https://imgur.com/a/Fr7cLDR
select accounts > right click > bulk set working hours

4. Set messages for DMs pre action: I have some questions about this one. What does adding a "Title" do?
Nothing, it shouldn't be there - oops. Next update it won't be there, sorry for confusion

Also what is the difference between "single comment mode" and "multi comment mode" ?
Try it out, the instructions "should" explain it. But flick between the two

single comment mode, is just that a single comment where your line
breaks mean it
is still one comment

whereas multi comment mode is just that, multi comments, so one per line, where you need a token for line break <br> or \n

I currently have a multi level spintax that has trillions+ of combinations and spans many lines but its still technically only 1 DM right? For this I would just choose single comment right?
correct, it's one comment

5. Share across accounts + Unique items per account selected to only comment/like on unique results
https://rootjazz.com/instadub/documentation

Explains the options

SHARED ACTION is your multiple accounts will be used in the action to "share" out the results for processing between the,

unique means, do not DM same person twice.

To not process duplicate items across multiple accounts, you have multiple options.

1) SHARED ACTIONS.
When you run a SHARED ACTION, the "already processed" lists for each account in the shared action is used to ensure, no item is processed if any of the accounts in the shared action have already processed the item. Additionally, the items that are processed in the shared action are recorded by all accounts and not processed by any account (in the shared action) in the future (even if an account is running a single account action)

2) Manual MERGE PROCESSED ITEMS.
On the action tabs (eg follow tab) you can select multiple accounts and select MERGE PROCESSED ITEMS. This will run a function to merge the processed items lists of all selected accounts at that point in time. Meaning no item processed by any account in the merge *already* will be processed again. This is a one-off merge, meaning the processed lists will diverge as you run more separate actions in future. Please note, if you perform this on the follow tab, only the followed processed items are merged.

3) Global processed logs - (most of the time people want this option)
Again, on the action tabs (eg follow tab) select your accounts, right click GLOBAL PROCESSED LOGS > ADD
What this does is sync all select accounts togeth their processed lists. This means the synced accounts will never process duplicate items regardless of what type of actions is used (shared / single). The difference between (2) "manual merge" is that this is a permanent sync, there will never be any duplication. Again this only applies to the action tab applied to (so only follow items if performed on the follow tab, only like items if performed on like tab)

6. "Randomise Comments" Would I need to select this if I already have a huge spintax? What does this do exactly? Is this only for multi comments?
No, there is one comment, nothing to randomise.

IF you entered 10 comments, then they would be used in sequence or shuffled before use

8. So if I want all accounts to start commenting between 12PM-1PM would I need to set the "Daily Run At" checkbox with 12:30 and 30 mins flucuate as well?
yes, but why so strict? Is it that important? Do you have solid reasons for it? Or overcomplicating it for no reason?
I already have the working hours set on a per account basis so do I need this option filled as well? I noticed when I fill this option and start the accounts if the time has already passed the account wont do anything until the next time that time comes up which I guess is the purpose of that setting but then I have to wait till the next day to see if all my settings work and are correct.
well this is ACTION START. Up yo you if you think you need it or if it works with your ACCOUNT WORKING HOURS patterns
9. Now I click the "Set Comments" button and input my comments I want to use. Again I have a huge multi level spintax but its only 1 spintax filled with tons of different ones. So do I choose "single comment mode" or multi comment mode?
single
10. I will want to use "Acc Campaign Tags" option as well right? Since I want to use 100's of accounts and all will be doing the same actions so that will make it easier to add accounts to it etc.?
yes if you add / remove accounts from the a tag and set the action work with a tag, it makes keeping the action and just adding accounts to it easier. BUT note new accounts will not get added to an already running action

11. I want to send a comment out every 40-100 minutes from each account with a max of 5-10 comment actions daily so for the settings I dont see a way to do this. I guess I could set the "random pauses" option and specify in seconds 2400-6000 seconds right?
for a shared action, you cannot set on a per account basis a delay, but you can use hte action random pause. You would need to consider the threads, but with 1 thread, then yes your numbers are correct
"Repeat Hours" "Repeat # of times" "Repeat mins" "Max Repeats Daily" All these confuse me. Do I have to enter something for all these? Can I leave them blank? Also the "Num Threads" box, what does that mean? Isnt there a limit of 100 threads on the processing tab? What does this one do?
all in the docs:
https://rootjazz.com/instadub/documentation

But if you use DAILY RUN at , no you don't need REPEAT options.
Otherwise if you do NOT use DAILY RUN then if you want action to repeat, set repeat hours / mins > 0

NUM THREADS relates to threads WITHIN an action, so a single action can have multiple threads for a SHARED ACTION so multiple accounts are running at the same time WITHIN the action
12. Max items I would put at like 7 and fluctuate 2 this would put it at 5-9 comments daily right?

13. So for my sources I have a list of thousands of hashtags we will say 2K hashtags. I want to scrape these users who posted using these hashtags and leave a comment + like on 1 of their photos and also DM them. So to do this I would add the file path to the text file which contains the list of these hashtags in the open search term field and then choose "Search Hashtags" in the dropdown box? So custom search is not needed for this particular one right?
if you input 2000 hashtags, but you only want to post 5-9 comments aday, how do you want to scrape images from hashtag on an action basis?

If you scrape 1 image from each hashtag in the action that gives you 2000 results, at 5 a day that will take you... err many days to process, and the images will now be days or weeks or months old. Which I Guess you don't want. Can you explain more exactly on what you want to happen

Lets say I did want to do a custom search for this though, what would the custom build look like? It gives me an error when I try to build a custom search for this:
https://imgur.com/2xeuFQJ
As the error says, you are on a MEDIA ACTION (like / comment) but your search returns a PROFILE. You cannot like a profile, so the search gives you that error

13.5. Is there a way to just input the file and have the accounts randomly select from that file when scraping? I see when adding a ton it uses ALL of the tags and uses the max per day to select 1 from each source which is weird. It would be easier to just give the file to the program and let the accounts randomly scrape whats needed for that action in that moment.
so you want to select one line from your file at random and have that used for hashtag search? Yes it's possible but let me get back to you with instructions... I need to check

So you need to use MULTI SEARCH
enter your filepath with 2k keywords one per line
set CUSTOM SEARCH: HASHTAG SEARCH
click ADD to create the 2000 searches
check the box bottom left SINGLE SEARCH PER ACTION and one will be used randomly

14. So now lets say I have 200 accounts total I want to use this action with. 100 I want to start at 12PM and 100 I want to start at 12AM, Do I select all 100 for the 12PM start and begin by pressing the "search comment" action or would I only select some? Because if I selected all and press search comment that would make ALL accounts start right now at the same time right? Is there a way to stagger the starting times?
Does it really matter? Select the 200, run the action, the accounts used one by one, so is all random and the action shuffling of order will give randomness than starting hours

I think you are thinking the program works like other programs you may have used.

I always recommend, just start using, run little test actions, small actions, a handful of accounts, learn what it does. Then scaling up to 2k is just an extension on what you have done

Regards,
Martin
RustyBread

Post by RustyBread »

Thank you :)

I will test all this stuff out and see if I can get it working good and if I have any more questions ill post here. Yes you are right I am used to how other programs work and this one is way different so thats why I am having issues getting it running properly.