Like last followers' post

DanyWyzy

Like last followers' post

Post by DanyWyzy » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:03 am

Hi,

it's probably a trivial question, but I'm having difficulty and I do not get desired results.

I would like to put the like to the last photo posted by my followers that has these characteristics:
have between 0-500 likes
is posted within 1 day ago
not a private user
and do not like posts of the same user more than once every 4 days

To do this I created a custom search: my account -> FollowersOf -> LastImage
and I set the filters above I think correctly

I have also set to run the action every 3-5 min with a range between the likes of 120-180sec and make only 5-10 like for action

Since for now I always get that the action ends with 0 results I wanted clarification on how it works based on how I set it up.
Does the action always start from the beginning checking the same accounts each time?

ajaa

Re: Like last followers' post

Post by ajaa » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:13 am

I think it check the list of followers, scrape them based on what ISG return, from latest? Maybe? Then up to your "Max items", the scrape will go. But due to the complications of the filter I don't know when it will stop after or before Max items.

I suggest to test using these cases:
Case 1 : no filter.
Case 2: half of your current filter.
Case 3: your restrict filter.

And see how it goes.

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:59 pm

DanyWyzy wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:03 am
Hi,

it's probably a trivial question, but I'm having difficulty and I do not get desired results.

I would like to put the like to the last photo posted by my followers that has these characteristics:
have between 0-500 likes
is posted within 1 day ago
not a private user
and do not like posts of the same user more than once every 4 days

To do this I created a custom search: my account -> FollowersOf -> LastImage
and I set the filters above I think correctly
set the number of results for the followers_of stage to 99999999
so you will pull all your followers, then look for latest post of each to try and hit your MAX_ITEMS value
I have also set to run the action every 3-5 min with a range between the likes of 120-180sec and make only 5-10 like for action
Not a good idea, you will be scraping your entire followers every few minuntes, which is fair too often, why do you need to do it every few minutes, do it once or twice a day.

As to why it isn't finding anyone, look at your logs, what do they say?

ajaa

Post by ajaa » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:08 pm

As Martin said, scrape all just one time using scraper , then apply filter on the scraped file.

If followers less than 1k , scrape every 30 min is Ok. But if followers like 10k or 100k , it's kind time wasting, to scrape every X min.

Also, if results are high, like 1000 return, how can you like all of them? You may hit limit.

Also, try to target people not following you to get them follow you. But followers, are just waste of time. Believe me followers that are not engaging won't engage if you like their posts, most of the time.

Best regards

DanyWyzy

Post by DanyWyzy » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:46 pm

ajaa wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:08 pm
As Martin said, scrape all just one time using scraper , then apply filter on the scraped file.
My issue is every day I have new followers, I should do the scrape of the followers every day.
ajaa wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:08 pm
Also, try to target people not following you to get them follow you. But followers, are just waste of time. Believe me followers that are not engaging won't engage if you like their posts, most of the time.
I do this because doing only Follow and Unfollow ISG could signal the account as a Spam. What do you think?
martin@rootjazz wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:59 pm
Not a good idea, you will be scraping your entire followers every few minuntes, which is fair too often, why do you need to do it every few minutes, do it once or twice a day.
I have a follow action with pre-action, then another for unfollow and another for like to followers.
Each of these actions are set to make a few items and every few minutes, so that all these actions are alternate, like 3-5 follow, then 2-6 unfollow then 1-7 like and so on.
I come from Jarvee, so my approach can be wrong. I accept advice.
What I would like to do is daily: follow 300 people, unfollow 350 and like 500 (including pe pre action in the follow and for my followers).
A way to do them randomly? Multi Search?

ajaa

Post by ajaa » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:08 pm

I do this because doing only Follow and Unfollow ISG could signal the account as a Spam. What do you think?
I used follow/unfollow to make 10k+ account, starting from 0 followers, with no single like :lol: , just follow and unfollow, with a rate of 1k per 1 or 2 days. Never gave them a single like :lol: ISG really don't care of your activity if it's slow and within it's limit and not annoying, and not using spam proxies.

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:23 pm

DanyWyzy wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:46 pm

I come from Jarvee, so my approach can be wrong. I accept advice.
What I would like to do is daily: follow 300 people, unfollow 350 and like 500 (including pe pre action in the follow and for my followers).
A way to do them randomly? Multi Search?
PROMO action advanced mode to let you specify the searches would handle the alternate requirement.

OR just run the actions at same time, but make sure there is a big enough pause to avoid things run at exactly the same time: 60-90 should be more than enough