Unable to automate Daily task as i wish..

moorish

Re: Unable to automate Daily task as i wish..

Post by moorish » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:53 am

As i tried to explain above, when using "Daily run at" i try to avoid running an action at one shot for example following 1000 user in one action, so maybe the turnaround should be creating 10*100 follow action ??

..Because "working hours" feature affect the whole account actions,thus running an action with an account set to run per "working hours" result in following and unfollowing scheduled on the same time/same day, actually i did not wait to see how Instadub will process them..

I'am runing some tests without "daily run at", and have some questions:

1- Does "Repeat from Start time" means action will repeat the next day in the exacte time i created the action , instead of the random time choosed by Instadub?

2- Does "Repeat X Time" and "Max Repeats Daily" should be equal number??

3- And the dumbest one is, how to delete an account from instadub? :)

ajaa

Post by ajaa » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:44 am

moorish wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:53 am

I will leave other questions for support & Martin they are good at it. I am good at your last question.. just select account , and press delete button :) and it is gone forever :)

support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:32 am

You can get all the detail here => https://rootjazz.com/instadub/documentation/ :)
Does "Repeat from Start time" means action will repeat the next day in the exacte time i created the action , instead of the random time choosed by Instadub?
repeats the action from the start of the action.

repeat every 24 hours. By default repeats the action AFTER it completes.

2- Does "Repeat X Time" and "Max Repeats Daily" should be equal number??
You can use any of them. You don't need to set all the parameters.

Max repeat daily parameter tells a max repeat value per 24 hours

but

Repeat x time can be used for the process, no daily limit. Works on particular action. After the repeat number crosses, the action dies.
I will leave other questions for support & Martin they are good at it. I am good at your last question.. just select account , and press delete button :) and it is gone forever :)
Hope these information helped. :)

moorish

Post by moorish » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:40 pm

ajaa wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:44 am
moorish wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:53 am

Thank you for answer@ajaa.Yes! Normaly it should be that simple but for some reasons i can't find the "Delete" button! :) :oops:. Below is a screenshot of what i see..

moorish

Post by moorish » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:55 pm

@support thank you for your answer!!
I do read documentations and search on the forum before i ask any question, but sometimes i end up running tests actions to understand exactly what every explanation means...
No, i'am still looking for that delete button for account!! :oops:

moorish

Post by moorish » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:13 pm

Ah ! i finally figured out that i have to use the KEYBOARD to delete the account, Thank you for your help!

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:51 pm

moorish wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:13 pm
Ah ! i finally figured out that i have to use the KEYBOARD to delete the account, Thank you for your help!
If I had a dollar for everytime I was asked how to delete from the lists, I would be a very rich man lol

ajaa

Post by ajaa » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:01 pm

martin@rootjazz wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:51 pm
moorish wrote:
If I had a dollar for everytime I was asked how to delete from the lists, I would be a very rich man lol
I suggest that you make a new feature called "member balance"in the forum, payable via payapl. Each member charge his balance, and for every post or question a $1 is withdrawn from the balance, automatically. 😊

support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:28 am

ajaa wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:01 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:51 pm
moorish wrote:
I suggest that you make a new feature called "member balance"in the forum, payable via payapl. Each member charge his balance, and for every post or question a $1 is withdrawn from the balance, automatically. 😊
I think people will get hurt by this steps. Martin is totally invested himself to provide best software and support and if he provide balance feature,lol. What we can do is provide support to newbie to pro members. :)