Use of IPV6 addresses as proxies

rsbmanish

Use of IPV6 addresses as proxies

Post by rsbmanish » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:23 am

Hi, I recently noticed that my mobile service provder has started using ipv6 addressess for connection. And the instagram and other social media are working fine on it. So if they have adapted the IPV6 protocol can we add these ip addresses as proxies on instadub and twitter dub?

support@rootjazz

Re: Use of IPV6 addresses as proxies

Post by support@rootjazz » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:55 am

IPV6 proxy can be used only if they match these criteria below -

IP:PORT:authUSER:authPASS

IF you are talking about IPV6 that is routed via IPV4 - this case your IPV4->IPV6 routing should be well configured.

:)

Regards

rsbmanish

Post by rsbmanish » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:00 am

No i was talking about directly using ipv6 proxies. But the cant be in the same format coz the ipv6 addresses have Semi colons ":" as separator, so how will instadub Mark the end of the address and start of Port?

support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:39 am

rsbmanish wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:00 am
No i was talking about directly using ipv6 proxies. But the cant be in the same format coz the ipv6 addresses have Semi colons ":" as separator, so how will instadub Mark the end of the address and start of Port?
Alphanumeric IPV6 Proxy is not supported currently. Only routed and well configured ones are supported.

rsbmanish

Post by rsbmanish » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:01 pm

Could you please request Martin to add this feature? going via ipv4 proxies becomes too expensive.

support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:49 am

rsbmanish wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:01 pm
Could you please request Martin to add this feature? going via ipv4 proxies becomes too expensive.
Yes. Before you asked, i already did and he said no.

rsbmanish

Post by rsbmanish » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:10 am

Ok. So if i get the routed proxies I dont think i can use 1 ipv6 proxy for every single account coz they will all be bound to ipv4 proxies. Could there be any way to set single ipv6 proxies to every account coz i want to mass like and follow single accounts and if i keep my bulk accounts with 10-20 accounts per ipv4 proxy, it becomes very expensive and also the mass action feature doesnt have any feature to control a gap between actions from accounts with same proxies. SO i might end up losing all the accounts if all of them start logging in one after the other and perform the same action from the same proxy. Please help in this

ajaa

Post by ajaa » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:29 am

rsbmanish wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:10 am
Ok. So if i get the routed proxies I dont think i can use 1 ipv6 proxy for every single account coz they will all be bound to ipv4 proxies. Could there be any way to set single ipv6 proxies to every account coz i want to mass like and follow single accounts and if i keep my bulk accounts with 10-20 accounts per ipv4 proxy, it becomes very expensive and also the mass action feature doesnt have any feature to control a gap between actions from accounts with same proxies. SO i might end up losing all the accounts if all of them start logging in one after the other and perform the same action from the same proxy. Please help in this
The only way that may work is if each single ipv6 address is routed to ipv4 but with a different port.. So all ipv6 is routing to just 1 ipv4 only but many ports... The ISG will not see the single ipv4 it will see each single ipv6, and to do all this need a setup on the server that has the ipv6 subnet and a single ipv4 .. and the process of doing this is not easy, and need some work to setup all proxies running on that server..

support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:41 am

ajaa wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:29 am
rsbmanish wrote:
The only way that may work is if each single ipv6 address is routed to ipv4 but with a different port.. So all ipv6 is routing to just 1 ipv4 only but many ports... The ISG will not see the single ipv4 it will see each single ipv6, and to do all this need a setup on the server that has the ipv6 subnet and a single ipv4 .. and the process of doing this is not easy, and need some work to setup all proxies running on that server..
I totally agree. I have nothing to say more than this nice explanation. :)

rsbmanish

Post by rsbmanish » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:31 am

ajaa wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:29 am
rsbmanish wrote:
Thanks a lot ajaa. I had a feeling that i will hear from you on this. Since you have a lot of experience in handling multiple accounts. I have actually set up my own proxy server on vps by taking dedicated ips coz i never wanted private proxies to get my accounts banned. So i know some of the steps. Could u tell me about a good proxy server application for tunnelling through ipv4? Thanks in advance for this