Follow Limit Reached but only follow 1160

jheidster

Follow Limit Reached but only follow 1160

Post by jheidster » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:01 pm

Hello everyone. I've been using Instadub for awhile now and have had good success. I have recently gotten an error message and have changed nothing. I follow 1160 people so I don't understand where the issue is.

Here is the message that started showing up yesterday:

Failed Response object recvd: true with: myaccountname Follow
failed resp obj received
Failed msg:Sorry, you're following the max limit of accounts. You'll need to unfollow some accounts to start following more.
Full failed response
{"message": "Sorry, you're following the max limit of accounts. You'll need to unfollow some accounts to start following more.", "status": "fail"}
* FAILED: IsSuccessful check: (400)3465-23964y7hu : Follow User Sorry, you're following the max limit of accounts. You'll need to unfollow some accounts to start following more.
* FAILED: Follow: 3465-23964y7hu : Follow User Sorry, you're following the max limit of accounts. You'll need to unfollow some accounts to start following more.
* FAILED: asbproc: 3465-23964y7hu : Follow User Sorry, you're following the max limit of accounts. You'll need to unfollow some accounts to start following more.
Failed: Follow User Sorry, you're following the max limit of accounts. You'll need to unfollow some accounts to start following more.

Any help would be appreciated.

jheidster

Re: Follow Limit Reached but only follow 1160

Post by jheidster » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:12 pm

Also I can manually follow with no problem (inside of IG)

support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:49 am

jheidster wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:12 pm
Also I can manually follow with no problem (inside of IG)
I guess this may be your action get blocks and after x minute unblocked and you can follow via ISG app. Right?
Or rifht after the block in bot, you can follow via ISG app?

Which one?
Full failed response
{"message": "Sorry, you're following the max limit of accounts. You'll need to unfollow some accounts to start following more.", "status": "fail"}
* FAILED: IsSuccessful check: (400)3465-23964y7hu : Follow User Sorry, you're following the max limit of accounts. You'll need to unfollow some accounts to start following more.
* FAILED: Follow: 3465-23964y7hu : Follow User Sorry, you're following the max limit of accounts. You'll need to unfollow some accounts to start following more.
* FAILED: asbproc: 3465-23964y7hu : Follow User Sorry, you're following the max limit of accounts. You'll need to unfollow some accounts to start following more.
Failed: Follow User Sorry, you're following the max limit of accounts. You'll need to unfollow some accounts to start following more.
Clearly this says you hit the max follow limit of IG. What is your following amount?

jheidster

Post by jheidster » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:18 pm

My total follow amount was 1160 at the time I posted this. I was able to unfollow down to 833 and am hitting the block again.

jheidster

Post by jheidster » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:27 pm

Right after the block in the bot I can go and follow in the app. No problems.

support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:51 am

jheidster wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:27 pm
Right after the block in the bot I can go and follow in the app. No problems.
Waht kind of follow process are you doing?
From file or scrape followers of or hashtag users or commenters of?
If you are following by scraping ( i guess ), try following from file and let me know the results.

Please reply to the above questions.

jheidster

Post by jheidster » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:21 pm

Yeah I'm following followers of someone. I've tried different users as well. So that way isn't working. I tried hashtags and that isn't working. I don't have a list of IG followers to follow so I wouldn't know where to start on this but I can test with a list of two and see if it works.

The crapper is that the above method has worked well for me in the past once I figured out how many a day I could get away with. I've grown it to over 1000 per week doing this method. Now all of a sudden I can't. The other interesting thing is each time I lower my follow amount that becomes my max that I can follow. I'm down to about 550 and still can't follow anymore through instadub. (But can through instagram)

jheidster

Post by jheidster » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:26 pm

Waht kind of follow process are you doing?
From file or scrape followers of or hashtag users or commenters of?
If you are following by scraping ( i guess ), try following from file and let me know the results.

Please reply to the above questions.
I just tested with a small list and I still get the error.