*** What do you want from Instadub? ***

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: *** What do you want from Instadub? ***

Post by martin@rootjazz » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:34 am

manishrsb wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:00 pm
I am so sorry. I was still at version v3.283, hence was not getting the result. Will update and check

Edit: It worked so smooth. Thanks a lot Martin. You are a darling.
:)

rsbmanish

Post by rsbmanish » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:04 am

i tried on version 3.285 and after removing details extra of 100 accounts my account got a minor block from instagram. i was looking forward to scrape 12000 profiles. The block got cleared after 5 min wait period but i stopped it coz i didnt want another block. Then i tried to just scrape user ids first with filtering out private accounts and those which dont have a business category. Thought will then only get details extra for that small list. But that process is still on from past 7 hours. i believe the fastest way could be to choose the details you want. So if i can right click details extras tab and choose that i only want specific columns like business category and no other details like bio or website or directions and email. so will just scrape business categories and out of the result will choose the business categories i want, make another list and scrape other details for the smaller group. Could that be done? Also if we can add option for counts of followers, followings and number of posts as options to details extra

rsbmanish

Post by rsbmanish » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:37 am

[/quote]

some improvements
https://rootjazz.com/instadub/updatetesting.html
[/quote]

same issue like last time. Instadub not opening. went back to previous version

rsbmanish

Post by rsbmanish » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:28 pm

manishrsb wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:04 am
i tried on version 3.285 and after removing details extra of 100 accounts my account got a minor block from instagram. i was looking forward to scrape 12000 profiles. The block got cleared after 5 min wait period but i stopped it coz i didnt want another block. Then i tried to just scrape user ids first with filtering out private accounts and those which dont have a business category. Thought will then only get details extra for that small list. But that process is still on from past 7 hours. i believe the fastest way could be to choose the details you want. So if i can right click details extras tab and choose that i only want specific columns like business category and no other details like bio or website or directions and email. so will just scrape business categories and out of the result will choose the business categories i want, make another list and scrape other details for the smaller group. Could that be done? Also if we can add option for counts of followers, followings and number of posts as options to details extra
Suggestions for this-
1. business category should be a part of details. As i think it doesnt need a lot of action calls like retrieving email or contact number.
2. Theres is no column for website in details.
3. the details extra is getting blocked after 90-100 actions. Suitable pause needed i believe after 50 actions.
4. Also counts of followers, followings & no. of posts as an option for details

RedSkyFX

Post by RedSkyFX » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:16 pm

Hi Martin,

I'd love to see some successful user submitted use cases of how Instadub is being used in various scenarios.

For example: I have XYZ type of ISG account. I am using Instadub to do the following things. I use this module with these settings and have seen these results.

Jeremy

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:19 pm

RedSkyFX wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:16 pm
Hi Martin,

I'd love to see some successful user submitted use cases of how Instadub is being used in various scenarios.

For example: I have XYZ type of ISG account. I am using Instadub to do the following things. I use this module with these settings and have seen these results.

Jeremy

Mostly people keep this to themselves. Things that work well, may not work forever, in order to have them working for as long as possible, it is best to keep them quiet. As soon as a technique gets out, everyone hammers it, then the days are numbered until that method is closed by ISG (or whatever site is being automated).

Also, doing X Y to get Z results, is very subjective, what works for one account / niche doesn't work well for others.

Pattis

Post by Pattis » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:53 am

Hello,

a mass like function as mentioned in this post would be very importend and needed:

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=5341

Thx!

Pattis

Post by Pattis » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:58 am

So, what does "stats tab > conversions" mean? I would also love to see a better statistics view. Any idea when it will be done?

martin@rootjazz wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:25 pm
manishrsb wrote:Heres the image of statistics. First is about the accounts which were worked on and how they performed. Second is for engagements. Any idea which bot it is and how it can b incorporated in instadub?

http://imgur.com/a/eZINA
https://rootjazz.com/instadub/updatetesting.html

stats tab > conversions.

Cheerboatfun

Post by Cheerboatfun » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:43 pm

- I would like an easy way to engage with a user that hasn't interacted with my account in X number of days (ghosts followers)
- Would like to send a DM to people who started following me but haven't interacted with my account within +/- X time. (someone follows me, doesn't like or comment a picture within +/-2 hours, I send a message saying: hey welcome, don't be a ghost, remember to like or comment one of my latest pic!)