*** What do you want from Instadub? ***

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: *** What do you want from Instadub? ***

Post by martin@rootjazz » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:34 am

manishrsb wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:00 pm
I am so sorry. I was still at version v3.283, hence was not getting the result. Will update and check

Edit: It worked so smooth. Thanks a lot Martin. You are a darling.
:)

manishrsb

Post by manishrsb » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:04 am

i tried on version 3.285 and after removing details extra of 100 accounts my account got a minor block from instagram. i was looking forward to scrape 12000 profiles. The block got cleared after 5 min wait period but i stopped it coz i didnt want another block. Then i tried to just scrape user ids first with filtering out private accounts and those which dont have a business category. Thought will then only get details extra for that small list. But that process is still on from past 7 hours. i believe the fastest way could be to choose the details you want. So if i can right click details extras tab and choose that i only want specific columns like business category and no other details like bio or website or directions and email. so will just scrape business categories and out of the result will choose the business categories i want, make another list and scrape other details for the smaller group. Could that be done? Also if we can add option for counts of followers, followings and number of posts as options to details extra

manishrsb

Post by manishrsb » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:37 am

[/quote]

some improvements
https://rootjazz.com/instadub/updatetesting.html
[/quote]

same issue like last time. Instadub not opening. went back to previous version

manishrsb

Post by manishrsb » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:28 pm

manishrsb wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:04 am
i tried on version 3.285 and after removing details extra of 100 accounts my account got a minor block from instagram. i was looking forward to scrape 12000 profiles. The block got cleared after 5 min wait period but i stopped it coz i didnt want another block. Then i tried to just scrape user ids first with filtering out private accounts and those which dont have a business category. Thought will then only get details extra for that small list. But that process is still on from past 7 hours. i believe the fastest way could be to choose the details you want. So if i can right click details extras tab and choose that i only want specific columns like business category and no other details like bio or website or directions and email. so will just scrape business categories and out of the result will choose the business categories i want, make another list and scrape other details for the smaller group. Could that be done? Also if we can add option for counts of followers, followings and number of posts as options to details extra
Suggestions for this-
1. business category should be a part of details. As i think it doesnt need a lot of action calls like retrieving email or contact number.
2. Theres is no column for website in details.
3. the details extra is getting blocked after 90-100 actions. Suitable pause needed i believe after 50 actions.
4. Also counts of followers, followings & no. of posts as an option for details