Feature request: Load recently used filter

AVO

Feature request: Load recently used filter

Postby AVO » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:05 am

Hi, Martin,

In a User Filter we have now 2 options: Save and Load a UF. However, would be also cool to add "Load latest used" filter, to be able to do it with a single click. This recently used filter should be remembered for each type of task separately, eg, latest used for Follow task could be different for latest used for Like task. And for all the things where User filter can be used as well.

Additionally, would be cool to show a pop-up message on mouse over this words "Latest Used" showing the exact name of this latest used filter for this particular task.

Of course, you may also add a drop down list with, let's say 5 recently used filters, so user could chose out of them.

Not super urgent, but definitely would increase the usability for users with many different types of tasks.

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Feature request: Load recently used filter

Postby martin@rootjazz » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:27 pm

I thought the last used filter per tab does load in?

AVO

Postby AVO » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:20 pm

Indeed, it does. But if you shut down the bot and restart the soft, it won't be there any more, till you add one once again. If it could auto-reload after the restart, would be fine.

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Postby martin@rootjazz » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:45 pm

IT should on reload, but I found a bug where it is actually loaded in, but then overwritten.

The next update will fix this. I shall let you know when it is ready.

Regards,
Martin

Return to “Instadub - instagram bot”