How to get YT views?

Random topics about any and everything
Bartekef

How to get YT views?

Post by Bartekef »

Hey, I wonder how these social media panels which give you HR views work? I mean these panels from BHW, offering youtube views for $1 per 1000 for example.

I guess - it must be - they be getting tons of traffic, and setting it up so every different ip would watch video to 60-80% from twitter embed/website embed/ other place (they also use Reddit, Facebook etc.)

Here it's nicely explained: https://www.claimsocialauthority.com/yo ... more-10331

Since you guys are really experienced in software development (at least 100x more than me) could you explain me how could I make something like this for myself to send views to my videos on my own?

Everything I know is that each view has to be coming from different ip, they have to be watching video for random time (but at least 60-70%) and views have to be spread over time (depending on views count) for example 10k views - 1k views each hour - not 10k at once.

Do you have any ideas?
support@rootjazz

Re: How to get YT views?

Post by support@rootjazz »

No. We don't have much idea of youtube. Different IP comes from different proxy. May be they uses different IP pools. Different proxys or something like that. They may use some software to do so... Do all those 1000 view counts by youtube? How long they lasts?

Honestly, we don't have much data about youtube because we did no bots for yt. I have answered probable answers that could be actually. It is really hard to explain what is runnig at their end.

Regards
Bartekef

Post by Bartekef »

support@rootjazz wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:33 am No. We don't have much idea of youtube. Different IP comes from different proxy. May be they uses different IP pools. Different proxys or something like that. They may use some software to do so... Do all those 1000 view counts by youtube? How long they lasts?

Honestly, we don't have much data about youtube because we did no bots for yt. I have answered probable answers that could be actually. It is really hard to explain what is runnig at their end.

Regards
Thanks for reply!

They may last forever or be deleted by youtube after few days, its really unpredictable. But yet, until they coming to the video, they give huge boost and organic views start coming from youtube itself - youtube promotes that video.

What is IP pools? Where could you get thousands of ips for that use? Or maybe there is a service that lets you giving task to thousands of different IPs?

Thanks!
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

They may last forever or be deleted by youtube after few days, its really unpredictable. But yet, until they coming to the video, they give huge boost and organic views start coming from youtube itself - youtube promotes that video.
Sounds good. :)
What is IP pools? Where could you get thousands of ips for that use? Or maybe there is a service that lets you giving task to thousands of different IPs?
I can't remember where did i see them but i saw somewhere in bhw about this IP pool. You can check there. May be you will find some gold there.

:)

Regards