How to get Bulk email and Social accounts

Random topics about any and everything
mikemathew

How to get Bulk email and Social accounts

Post by mikemathew »

Hi,
I am new to this forum and found it interesting as I think this is best forum where you have created lots of bots for creating email accounts as well social media accounts. I currently buying Gmail accounts, Hotmail Accounts, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and other too. My question is whether I go for buying bot software that are available here or should I continue to buy from account providers. Actually I am less tech savy and discussion here on forum seems that there are so many errors while handling account creation through software.
I also tried some free account creation tools that I found while searching on Internet but they not worked
Any one please suggest all softwares or all in one that could create account on maximum websites for email accounts and for social media, web 2.0 like tumbler etc
karan

Re: How to get Bulk email and Social accounts

Post by karan »

account creation not working :(
officialsosick

Post by officialsosick »

account creation not working I think soundcloud has something going on with the SCM enters a password it tells you our robots think you are a robot with the password as the problem so we can't create soundcloud accounts at the moment
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

mikemathew wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:11 pm Hi,
I am new to this forum and found it interesting as I think this is best forum where you have created lots of bots for creating email accounts as well social media accounts. I currently buying Gmail accounts, Hotmail Accounts, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and other too. My question is whether I go for buying bot software that are available here or should I continue to buy from account providers. Actually I am less tech savy and discussion here on forum seems that there are so many errors while handling account creation through software.
I also tried some free account creation tools that I found while searching on Internet but they not worked
Any one please suggest all softwares or all in one that could create account on maximum websites for email accounts and for social media, web 2.0 like tumbler etc

As above our soundcloud account creation module is currently broken due to SC protections. As for email / social media account creations, you best option is to purchase a specific account creator - you won't find a free one. Account creation is difficult and getting more and more so especiall things like twitter / ISG that require (sooner or later a phone verification message / call. However, solutions do exist for this but are not cheap. A module within an application for a one time fee is not going to compete to a custom built account creator that is maintained personally for you. But it won't be cheap, but should work.