General question about Instadub & TumblingJazz

Random topics about any and everything
JohnHope

General question about Instadub & TumblingJazz

Post by JohnHope »

Hi

I just found that there is no Instadub bot discussion under General Discussion section while there are other bots discussions (why?), so I post this thread here.

I watched some Instadub tutorial videos and I noticed that there is an option named Mobile image posting, but the videos are not HD and kind of difficult to understand and I can't understand them all. my question is:

111. Are all the actions (such as like, follow, comment, etc) can be done in Mobile mode?
222. Is that safer for IG accounts?
333. Will there be less verifying?

Other question:
I've been trying TumblingJazz for a few days, but I feel that Tumblr is kind of abused, it's hard to locate & follow targeted users. Is that right or just my feeling?

Thanks & Regards
John
support@rootjazz

Re: General question about Instadub & TumblingJazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

I just found that there is no Instadub bot discussion under General Discussion section while there are other bots discussions (why?), so I post this thread here.
Good question - Also twitterdub section not there. But there is a support forum for users. Below in the support section. But i think instadub and twitterdub section should be there.

I watched some Instadub tutorial videos and I noticed that there is an option named Mobile image posting, but the videos are not HD and kind of difficult to understand and I can't understand them all. my question is:
If you have provided us the link of that video, we could make better tutorial of that video.
111. Are all the actions (such as like, follow, comment, etc) can be done in Mobile mode?
Instadub is totally made of IG app automation ( Using IG mobile app requests and responses )
222. Is that safer for IG accounts?
Nobody did any complain. If you use mobile application of instagram - is that safe? If yes, then your answer is YES!
333. Will there be less verifying?

Verification depends upon so many parameters of doing actions in Instagram. This is not a question that can be answered correctly.
Other question:
I've been trying TumblingJazz for a few days, but I feel that Tumblr is kind of abused, it's hard to locate & follow targeted users. Is that right or just my feeling?
Yes. tumblr is abused but still a gem. You should use it wisely.You just need to know it.

Regards
JohnHope

Post by JohnHope »

Thanks for your detailed reply.
Yes. tumblr is abused but still a gem. You should use it wisely.You just need to know it.
Any specific idea how to target users?

I am doing adult dating niche, following users from "hashtag - notes" or "keywords - notes". but All users I followed is those similar niche accounts (like fake accounts as mine :D ), seems like they "like" each other to rank themselves. By this way I followed no targeted users,

Thanks and Regards.
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

JohnHope wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:43 pm Thanks for your detailed reply.
Any specific idea how to target users?

I am doing adult dating niche, following users from "hashtag - notes" or "keywords - notes". but All users I followed is those similar niche accounts (like fake accounts as mine :D ), seems like they "like" each other to rank themselves. By this way I followed no targeted users,

Thanks and Regards.
Can't help you here but you may get help from BHw forum.

:)

Good luck.