Site Admin

facebook bot discussion

Post by martin@rootjazz »

in here please :)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: facebook bot discussion

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Yeah Facebook is a tough nut to track. Most of the bots out there for facebook are browser based. I have seen a couple that requires you create an app like the one we use here for this twitter bot. I have seen one that might be the third option you speak of. Ill look into it and send you a link.
problem with an API bot is the FB API is very limited, cannot actually do a lot with it. But what you can do with it, is quick / easy and unlikely to get blocked. The best way is probably browser / mobile app true automation, but is a lot more work, more intensive and more likely to go wrong
janojebo

Post by janojebo »

Some of me experiences with FB
You can add 10-20 people per day otherwise you will be baned for 30 days, as you say API is limited, reach for pages is really low.
Many security things, friend photo verification, phone verification, captcha , ID verification. I dont see much potential in FB anymore.
Maybe group poster would be something profitable
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

janojebo wrote:Some of me experiences with FB
You can add 10-20 people per day otherwise you will be baned for 30 days, as you say API is limited, reach for pages is really low.
Many security things, friend photo verification, phone verification, captcha , ID verification. I dont see much potential in FB anymore.
Maybe group poster would be something profitable

you left tumblr ? i mean that big bucks day ..
abcxyz

Post by abcxyz »

I have used almost every facebook bot out there. I feel browser based bots will be better for fb like tumblingjazz.