secondary blog

Tutorials, guides, links and help for the TumblingJazz software
ithelps

secondary blog

Post by ithelps »

You guys say that you support secondary blogs. Does that mean we could have 2 blogs on one account?

In the future if we want to seperate, can we do it?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: secondary blog

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Just as in tumblr.com you can have multiple blogs within one login, you can set these "SECONDARY BLOGS" up in tumjazz.
In the future if we want to seperate, can we do it?
TumJazz can only do what you can do in Tumblr.com. A secondary account is a secondary account, it cannot be moved. This is a tumblr limitation
londam

Post by londam »

Hello,

I couldn't find answer to my question, and this topic seems to be the closest to it.

I have one account with multiple secondary blogs in it. How do I setup this account'? I think I know for one secondary blog, but I have no idea how it would look like for multiple secondary blogs... especially since the box for secondary blogs is one-line text box.

Also, once there is an account with multiple blogs in it, how the submission goes? does it first fill the first blog, then goes to the other, or it creates first submission per blog for each blog, then creates second submission per blog for each blog, etc.?

Thanks.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

one account per secondary blog

enter the details of the main blog, then in the SECONDARY BLOG NAME box, enter the secondary blog name :)
londam

Post by londam »

Thanks for the answer. OK, so basically two blogs per account, one default and one secondary, right?

But, how do I manage then my accounts with 10 secondary blogs?
Do I create each as a separate account? Please help me on this.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

londam wrote:Thanks for the answer. OK, so basically two blogs per account, one default and one secondary, right?

But, how do I manage then my accounts with 10 secondary blogs?
Do I create each as a separate account? Please help me on this.
martin@rootjazz wrote:one account per secondary blog
So if you have 10 secondary blogs, you have 10 tumjazz accounts. one per each secondary account
nootro6

Post by nootro6 »

I am still confused about this. I currently have about 15 primary tumblr accounts with unique emails. Each account has 9 sub accounts. How can I add the sub accounts under their appropriate primary blog and email?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

If you do not understand what secondary blogs are, please see the tumblr support pages that explain what they are, how you use them and how to create them.

Then, once you know what they are, you can ask how to create them in tumjazz :)
nootro6

Post by nootro6 »

Hey Martin

I do understand what secondary blogs are and how they are used by tumblr. I already have them created and simply want to add them to tumjazz. The secondary blogs section of the software appears to be for registering? Mine are already registered. Can i add all secondary blog names to main account from this screen as well? Sorry if I am misunderstanding this thread, but I can't seem to find a simple solution to this. When adding accounts, there is a single text box for secondary account names. Can i comma separate the many secondary accounts here? Thank you for your help.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

nootro6 wrote:Hey Martin

I do understand what secondary blogs are and how they are used by tumblr. I already have them created and simply want to add them to tumjazz.
ahh ok, sorry then, I thought you meant you didn't know what they were :-)

It should be covered in the docs

https://rootjazz.com/tumblingjazz/documentation

and probably a tutorial on it
Getting started with TumblingJazz:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... W_O6edsXR6

All TumblingJazz tutorials:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... NnUwHORWmU

But when adding an account, add the main account details as normal, then in the SECONDARY ACCOUNT box, enter the secondary account name. Simple as that really

The secondary blogs section of the software appears to be for registering?
that is correct, it is a create 2ndary accounts function
Mine are already registered. Can i add all secondary blog names to main account from this screen as well? Sorry if I am misunderstanding this thread, but I can't seem to find a simple solution to this..
so you need one tumjazz account per secondary account. When you add the account there is a box for the secondary account name

When adding accounts, there is a single text box for secondary account names. Can i comma separate the many secondary accounts here?
no, one tumjazz acc per secondary account