I need help with capatcha services

Tutorials, guides and links on how to use the Soundcloud Manager software
JordanMcGuire

I need help with capatcha services

Post by JordanMcGuire »

Hi everyone!
I'm having difficulty with creating soundcloud accounts.
I have successfully created 77, but every time I create one, I have to manually input the capatcha.
Is there any way of the bot creating them without using capatchas? Or have I made a mistake with the Proxies?
I'm saying this because if you use different proxies, it indicates that a different computer has signed up to soundcloud, does it not?
But every account I create I have to go through the slow process of manually putting them in, and tbh, I think I'm a little blind to them, I never put them in correctly.
Anyway, the bot works fine, other than my lack of knowledge for the software.
I did watch the tutorials but the gmail spinner trick has been disabled from soundcloud so I don't know what the other alternative is!
Thanks for this awesome bot though! :D
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: I need help with capatcha services

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Soundcloud decides whether to show the proxy, nothing I can do about that.

If you don't want to enter the captcha manually you can use a service
http://deathbycaptcha.eu/

They charge about $13 for 10,000 captchas. Just enter you details to the SETTINGS tab, and the program will use the service to automatically solve the captcha
JordanMcGuire

Post by JordanMcGuire »

Thank you for the quick response!
I've found that if I set the thread to 40, it will keep creating accounts even if it asks for capatchs.
Only around 150 - 200, then I cancel it and start a new session, but it's still ideal!
Anyway, thanks for the advice :)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Well that is a novel way of getting round it I suppose !

I suppose what you are asking for, is a feature that was requested once before. Ignore signups if they require a captcha.

Seeing as that is now two votes for that feature will check the codebase to see if it is an easy fix. If i just < hr will try and squeeze it in today. If it is going to be a headache of problems, I can't be dealing with that on a Friday so will put it off till next week
soloreall

Post by soloreall »

hey when typing capcha do i need to space both sets of captvchas or just type all together its always like this: fH2NM LLJF88 example so do i typoe like that or no space?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

with space.

You can signup to a captcha solving service like deathbycaptcha.com who will solve the captchas for you, costs about $10 for 10k. Your details can be entered into the SETTINGS tab
alexliff

Post by alexliff »

Hi !
I can't solve a captcha... Tried to type it by hand and now i've set up a "death by captcha" account but it can't solve it too...
I'm sure, I type it right.
Accounts are alive and fully working (successfully login to all of them using browser)

here is the log (I hide email and pass)

Login data posted: ***@****.com No Proxy : 422 (1)
recaptcha type5 detected
solved: tyrnm chm
Catcha displayed: ***@****.com No Proxy
Login data posted: ***@****.com No Proxy : 422 (2)
* FAILED LOGIN: Couldn't log in (no reason found in cookies: ***@****.com ******* - no proxy - timeout:30 ResponseURL: https://soundcloud.com/connect/login
Couldn't log in: ***@****.com *******
3295r8y : Could not log in: ***@****.com:*******
Could not log in: ***@****.com:*******
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

422 error means either the captcha is wrong, or the account is not working.

Is this your real account or a fake account?
alexliff

Post by alexliff »

Sorry for the delay with the answer...
martin@rootjazz wrote:422 error means either the captcha is wrong, or the account is not working.
Is this your real account or a fake account?
All accounts are real and working. I use only my main accounts (don't create fake accounts).
I tried to login next day and it was successful. Captcha didn't appear.

I've solved captcha problem by adding one new account per day and logging in next day. If I try to login more then one new account per day I get captcha and can't solve it...

But after one successful login SoundCloud Manager uses cookies and I have no problem at all :))

Btw, I even used "death by captcha" service and it was saying "captcha is solved" but I kept receiving new captchas.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

"captcha is solved" just means a response was received from the captcha solving API, doesn't mean soundcloud accept it / it is right