Automated Track commenting

Tutorials, guides and links on how to use the Soundcloud Manager software
micha69

Automated Track commenting

Post by micha69 »

Hi Martin, got some spare time round christmas and thought about automated Track commenting.
Looked around in the forum but didn't find what I was looking for. I can understand that u don't like so much to make videos to explain - me, too :-) but maybe u can give us a short written instruction how to setup easiest included the new features and changes in the last months.

Here is an Example: What I want is sending 10 to 15 comments per day per account.
Comments should go to tracks online for less than a week with more than 100 views and less than 1000 (or more than 5 comments but less than 50) tracks, genre should be for example "ambient". (or a groupname) Only one comment per artist, no doublecommenting from other accounts involved.
Comments should come from a list with 200 comments (different for every account) that should start again at beginning after last comment in list. (tried this feature but it stops and posted the last comment in list over and over what looked really bad :-) and stopped me commenting for a while.

Maybe you find the time to shed some light on this,
would be cool to have comments on autopilot.

best wishes for the new year,

michael
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Automated Track commenting

Post by martin@rootjazz »

I will need to check.

But you should be able to perform that search, on a REPEAT EVERY X HOURS = 24

Not sure why your last comment was repeated, that shouldn't happen, will need to test /confirm / fix, could be an index isn't been reset.

Once I have tested it, will post instructions,
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Automated Track commenting

Post by martin@rootjazz »

commenting worked correctly here.

I selected 3 accounts
Entered 3 comments
Requested 9 comments
Entered search

Each account posted 3 times,
Each comment was posted 3 times
Comments reset back to beginning after all had been posted once

Would need more information from you in order to be able to replicate your issue to investigate further

Regards,
Martin