I can´t follow / unfollow

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
Rcmg1

I can´t follow / unfollow

Post by Rcmg1 »

Hello Martin!

I don´t know why but today when i try to do follow or unfollow with instadub it doesn´t work. Instadub create the proccess but after that it be waiting and doesn´t start. I never before had this problem, until today the program had been following and unfollowing with no problem.

Can you help me? Thanks a lot!
Rcmg1

Re: I can´t follow / unfollow

Post by Rcmg1 »

No likes either...
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

If status is WAITING

then
1) make sure you turned processer ON (but you are not a new user I imagine you know this)

2) Check the SCHEDULED date, are the processes scheduled for the future?

3) clear logs: HELP > LOGS > DELETE
Turn auto run OFF (processor tab)
Turn program off and and then start the processor after restart.
If this doesn't work, then submit logs
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the numbers are sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)
Rcmg1

Post by Rcmg1 »

1) make sure you turned processer ON (but you are not a new user I imagine you know this)
Yes i know
2) Check the SCHEDULED date, are the processes scheduled for the future?
No, i created a process to start at moment, with no date.

I followed the 3) Step and everything is the same. I submit logs and the number ids logs_86810

Thanks a lot!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Logs show actions are running.

Is it just SOME actions not running or NO actions running?

Can you send a FULL SCREEN screenshot (press printscreen on your keyboard and paste that to me). I need to see the full app screen with all columns and your PC clock.

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com
Rcmg1

Post by Rcmg1 »

I have written a mail con the screen capture.

Thanks Martin
Rcmg1

Post by Rcmg1 »

Ok, i was testing more and the problem with likes and comments can be for a instagram limits and not for a instadub problem because when i do manually instagram show me an warning notice. I´ll stop that actions 24/48 hours and after that look if everything back to normal.

I´m doing right now a DM campaing with my followers and is working well.

I made two follow campaings this morning with a good result but i try now again, one with date and the other with no date and any of them works.

I have started a react campaning too to people who start to follow me received a welcome DM and i put cheking every minute but i think is not cheking, is waiting too.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Rcmg1 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:17 pm Ok, i was testing more and the problem with likes and comments can be for a instagram limits and not for a instadub problem because when i do manually instagram show me an warning notice. I´ll stop that actions 24/48 hours and after that look if everything back to normal.

I´m doing right now a DM campaing with my followers and is working well.

I made two follow campaings this morning with a good result but i try now again, one with date and the other with no date and any of them works.

I have started a react campaning too to people who start to follow me received a welcome DM and i put cheking every minute but i think is not cheking, is waiting too.
double click these waiting actions, do the logs indicate the action ran, couldn't run due to a block and rescheduled?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Rcmg1 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:27 am I have written a mail con the screen capture.

Thanks Martin
I don't see any email, did you give it a proper subject?