Mixcloud funked

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
soundcloudjobs

Mixcloud funked

Post by soundcloudjobs »

Hi Martin

I am one of the paying customers to Mixcloud , I would like to know if you can point me to the last working update I have all your bots and have been supporting you for years, just want to start using mixcloud as everyone is shifting to it as facebook has announced no more live streams for dj's and mixcloud recently updated that they are doing live streams. I do not mind paying for the update, Many people want to get views on their live stream and I think this will be up your alley as Mixcloud has been trending for this.

Please give me an update
Avid supporter
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Mixcloud funked

Post by martin@rootjazz »

My apologies, the program has been discontinued for 4.5 years. Unfortunately when mixcloud changed their site layout it 100% broke the program. The program would require a 100% rewrite and the site included multiple protections to stop automations. As the program never sold well, it didn't make business sense to dedicate the resources to something that would never see a return on the work involved.

Sorry
soundcloudjobs

Re: Mixcloud funked

Post by soundcloudjobs »

I guess we lose out on that investment