HELP PLEASE

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
jconway3

HELP PLEASE

Post by jconway3 »

Twitterdub has stalled for some reason over a week ago. The actions that say they are processing are Pausing for: 51840

I submitted two support tickets over a week ag but have had no response. Can someone please direct me to someone who can tell me what to do?

Thanks
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: HELP PLEASE

Post by martin@rootjazz »

jconway3 wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:43 pm Twitterdub has stalled for some reason over a week ago. The actions that say they are processing are Pausing for: 51840

I submitted two support tickets over a week ag but have had no response. Can someone please direct me to someone who can tell me what to do?

Thanks
Where / how did you submit two support tickets? If you mean you sent in an email, then all emails and replied to each day without fail. So either your emails were not received, or you didn't get my replies.

Which is why the support forum is the preferred method of support as you can be sure your post is made and I can be sure you will get my reply

As to your issue. I need more info: Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. Not everything will be relevant to your issue, but have a read as it gives an idea of the information you can provide to help me help you as quickly as possible without delays in having to request additional information :)

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634

Regards,
Martin
jconway3

Post by jconway3 »

I submitted the support request via the support fuction in the forum

Twitterdub seems to have stalled

Sent: Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:55 am
Recipient: martin@rootjazz
I am running version 1.4.5.0 of Twitterdub
I am running a total of 36 actions (follows and searches) for 5 different accounts. The number of threads is set to 5. The problem is that 5 of the accounts seem to be stuck in processing mode and are paused at this point
Check for pause: 51840,51840
Pausing for: 51840
All the other actions are in waiting mode.
They have been paused for at least a day now probably more.
Will the actions resume eventually or is something wrong?
I have submitted my logs, ID# 71922
Thanks
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Check for pause: 51840,51840
Pausing for: 51840
that is 860 minutes or 14.4 hours

If you want to run multiple actions by the same account, you need to turn off the SETTINGS tab SINGLE ACTION PER ACC protection.

This protection is to stop new users going "wow I have a bot, let me run 100 actions with my single account at the same time..."

If you are pausing long time between items you can safely run multiple actions with no issues, so turn it off and your other actions will run in the spare processing threads

Regards,
Martin