My soundcloud manager doesn't follow people anymore?

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
Blue

My soundcloud manager doesn't follow people anymore?

Post by Blue »

My soundcloud manager doesn't follow people anymore.

I do everything on my daily routine (the same as before when worked). i was following about 60 people per day. Now I press follow and under processes it runs and completes, but I don't se any new followers on my soundcloud account.

I tried to follow users from different soundcloud profiles, have also 3 soundcloud accounts and it's the same on all three.

Any suggestion what is wrong?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: My soundcloud manager doesn't follow people anymore?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Any errors in the real time log?
What search are you trying to perform?

Submit logs
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

For future reference: Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. Not everything will be relevant to your issue, but have a read as it gives an idea of the information you can provide to help me help you as quickly as possible without delays in having to request additional information :)

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634

Regards,
Martin
Blue

Post by Blue »

Ok. I sent you my logs.

The thing is that i tried without filter and on genre without changing any setting and it worked.

So have to be something with my settings. But it's strange cause they are the same as before.

Thanks for quick reply
Blue

Post by Blue »

It has to be something with filter.

Settings in filter are

user active 30 days - checked
and min 50 followers
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

your filter is seemingly rejecting the results.

Change the search
Change the filter

Remember some searches will return results that are more likely to fail, for example. User who uploaded a track in the last 30 days = success on active 30 days.

Searching for tracks via popular tag, well they are going to be older tracks (why they are more popular) so more potential for no longer active.

But just make changes / run tests and review the logs to find out what works for you
Blue

Post by Blue »

I know exactly what was the case.

Under settings I had daily global limit max follows 50. Then I changed to 80 and now it's good.

Thanks you for you assistance Martin.

I'm very satisfied with SM in general.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

ah yes, sometimes it is the obvious!

IF you get towards your limit, then the program will not process your actions, as the limit will kick in. Although the real time logs should clearly show this, so do get in habit of running an eye over the real time logs as they should be "easier" to read than the full app logs, which dump a lot more information and can sometimes hide the obvious