instadub like setting

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
pooreyae

instadub like setting

Post by pooreyae »

Hello guys
i want the custom setting for liking post on instagram!watches all the videos of youtube but didn't understand it well!so..
i wanna give the username of the page and from commenters of the page find the users to like their post!
does anyone able to give me the seeting for that?
BTW i tested all the setting but the problem is when i put max like to 100 the instadub just liking 20-30!why its doing like this?
Bests
support@rootjazz

Re: instadub like setting

Post by support@rootjazz »

Hello guys
i want the custom setting for liking post on instagram!watches all the videos of youtube but didn't understand it well!so..
i wanna give the username of the page and from commenters of the page find the users to like their post!
does anyone able to give me the seeting for that?
BTW i tested all the setting but the problem is when i put max like to 100 the instadub just liking 20-30!why its doing like this?
Bests
Hi,
Thanks for reaching out.
As i understood -

You are doing -

get user feed media of user x and then get commenters of that media and then like those users feed media.

The problem that you have mentioned can be solved if you double click on commenters and set the value 100 and save.

But, yet i need to have your settings that i can see/visualize and give you perfect solution.
Can you please post your settings?
Screenshots of custom search?

Regards