instadub - user filter include words not working

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
nickinstadub

instadub - user filter include words not working

Post by nickinstadub »

So for this filter I am trying to filter all profiles with a soundcloud.com/ link but after the / its always different ..

for the filter will it only follow if its a exact match or lets say if the link is m.soundcloud.com/test/ada.dnic_ri292 will it sill follow cuz the word soundcloud.com was in it? I check the log and skipped users who had soundcloud in their bio but wasnt an exatch match but still.. please help!!!

Keeps saying IGNORE: Include Check FILTER: Exclude item: (username)
support@rootjazz

Re: instadub - user filter include words not working

Post by support@rootjazz »

nickinstadub wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 8:23 pm So for this filter I am trying to filter all profiles with a soundcloud.com/ link but after the / its always different ..

for the filter will it only follow if its a exact match or lets say if the link is m.soundcloud.com/test/ada.dnic_ri292 will it sill follow cuz the word soundcloud.com was in it? I check the log and skipped users who had soundcloud in their bio but wasnt an exatch match but still.. please help!!!

Keeps saying IGNORE: Include Check FILTER: Exclude item: (username)
The best practice will be scrape users details
Filter out using regex in the .txt file
Save profile urls
Do action

Rather than

Scrape and filter - Instagram hates scraping and scraping and scraping do action scrape... so on...

Apart from that -

Can you please provide ALL the details for your workaround that i can replicate the issue?
Well, i understand taht you have posted a lot of details but i want full details -
Where can i find users having spoundcloud link in their bio?

Also,

Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. It helps me understand your issue without having to investigate just to figure out what the issue thus giving more time to solve the issue and carry on improving the programs.

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634

Regards