INSTAGRAM : User Filter

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
elitestarpromotions

INSTAGRAM : User Filter

Post by elitestarpromotions »

1.Hi , I am trying to save a list of provile accounts that have more then " 20 k - 40 k " followers . But the Filter option is not working to save accounts that have more then 20 k followers .

2.Also is there a way to delete messages in the Inbox that have not been opened by the receiver in over " x amount of days " ? Thanks
support@rootjazz

Re: INSTAGRAM : User Filter

Post by support@rootjazz »

1.Hi , I am trying to save a list of provile accounts that have more then " 20 k - 40 k " followers . But the Filter option is not working to save accounts that have more then 20 k followers .

sorry. could not understand you. what are you trying to do ?
and how are you trying to?

Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. It helps me understand your issue without having to investigate just to figure out what the issue thus giving more time to solve the issue and carry on improving the programs.

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634

2.Also is there a way to delete messages in the Inbox that have not been opened by the receiver in over " x amount of days " ? Thanks

I am not sure in what program are you trying to do that. Can you please tell us more about your woraround with more details?

Please read the link i have posted above and let us know all the details asked in that link.

Regards