MUST READ!! If you have questions on proxy - VPN - mass account management

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
support@rootjazz

MUST READ!! If you have questions on proxy - VPN - mass account management

Post by support@rootjazz »

Here is some questions and answers which might help you to run your bot accounts, real accounts. Actually, after years of experience,
We saw some typical questions we had to answer all the time. Almost everyone has asked us the below questions that we have listed below -

1) Do i need a proxy?

No. If you want to use your real account in home Pc / Laptop / Lapbook, then the answer is NO.

2.) Then why do people talks about proxy?

Well, the proxy is actually something that makes your account unique. A Proxy is an unique IP that can be used for only 1 account or 2 account. Simply, If you are going to run thounsands of accounts, then if you run all of them using 1 proxy/IP - this is clear spamming. Someone is running 1000 account from 1 IP. Is that good? NO.

This is why we do recommand to use 1 proxy per account. Otherwise, your account gets troubled by pva / temp block / suspended / ghosted.

3.) I need to run 2 account - do i need proxy?

No. Still you can run 2 account safely on 1 IP. But, depends upon what social network are you on.

4.) What is the best proxy provider? Please recommand one.

We really can't recommand proxy providers as we provide only bots. We need you to understand that not every proxy provider is efficient for each social network. Theer are different social network and so are there anti-bot startegy and mechanism. The best place to find is BHW.

5.) What is VPN then?

VPN -Virtual Private Network, similar to proxy but can be used as proxy. So many users creates their own vpn using VPS ( good IP ) and uses the vpn for their needs. Vpn is actually a tunnel between client to server and is secure.

6.) Do i need IP authenticated proxy?

Actually, IP authenticated proxy is good for safety. None other can use the IP if the user/pass is given to him except you.

7.) Do the bots support IPV6 proxy?

No. IPV6 proxy format is not supported by our bots. But, if you have IPV6 proxys routed thrugh IPV4 IP and well configured - then it is possible to use. Sometimes, if the ipv4 to ipv6 server routing becomes faulty and then the proxy stops working.

8.) Do I need proxies if I have a few real accounts that I normally control my browser / phone manually?

No. I think you will have home IP and that will be good residential ip. You don't need proxy in this case. Unless you're going create mass account and use them continously.

9.) Do I need proxies if I am planning on using accounts for SEO / aff marketing?

Yes. You need proxys. Your accounts needs to be alive and in good state in order to complete your seo/aff marketing task. So, 1 proxy per account will be perfect.