Please help with SCALING UP :D

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
Bartekef

Please help with SCALING UP :D

Post by Bartekef »

Hey :D
So I try to scale up what Im doing. I already have few k of prospects, my future customers, who potentially are interested in my product.

Ive got URLs of Twitters, Soundclouds, Instagrams. Few thousands each.

I want to direct message/tweet mention/comment every one profile off my list. Thats a lot. I want to send something alike: 'Hey I like what you re doing blah blah blah go check this guy for what you are looking for @MY_MAIN_PROFILE'. I dont want it to look spammy. I dont want to send something like 'hey buy X'; rather 'I like your X, I know you need Y, and I know guy Z who got perfect Y for you, go check him here @MY_MAIN_PROFILE'

It works for me now using automated tweet mentions and DMs, I just want to scale it up (1 of 100 of recipents think that its spam).

What I realised I have to do, is:
- use a lot of proxies,
- have a lot of high quality-real looking profiles who would do tasks,
- have a lot of pre-written comments/messages etc. with spintax to avoid spam-blocks

My questions!
- is adding my @mainprofile in each comment/dm a thing that would cause spam blocks to detect my bulk messaging? Like you know, 20 profiles daily, from different ips, sending comments/dm's with the same @username to different people? could look suspicious but on the other hand - different messages, different time, different proxy....anybody tested that out?
- how to set it up technically...? How to run such a lot of processes, manage that, what proxies to buy, what software to use etc. etc. - is anyone experienced in that matter and could help me out?

I'm rather a 'small player' now and I know that scaling up will require some budget and most importantly - experience and knowledge. Could anyone share these with me and help setting all of this up?

Thanks a lot! Im so determined to do it!
Kindly
B
Bartekef

Re: Please help with SCALING UP :D

Post by Bartekef »

Anyone??