Checking What Processes Are Running on Repeat

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
NattyNoo

Checking What Processes Are Running on Repeat

Post by NattyNoo »

Hi there,

I have scrolled through some of the topic on here, but can't seem to find how to check what processes are running on repeat?
If I go to the Instadub Processor I can see what is in process or completed, but then once I clear the completed processes, how can I see what processes are running tomorrow or later, &/or how can I cancel them or stop them from repeat processing??

It's probably obvious, I just can't figure it out....
support@rootjazz

Re: Checking What Processes Are Running on Repeat

Post by support@rootjazz »

NattyNoo wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:43 am Hi there,

I have scrolled through some of the topic on here, but can't seem to find how to check what processes are running on repeat?
If I go to the Instadub Processor I can see what is in process or completed, but then once I clear the completed processes, how can I see what processes are running tomorrow or later, &/or how can I cancel them or stop them from repeat processing??

It's probably obvious, I just can't figure it out....
Hi,

You just need to watch right side column, which is called schedule. Without schedule, there is no other ways left.
Please refer to the image => https://gyazo.com/c99dac5be5aab2ab61c653a78eb0fe02
NattyNoo

Post by NattyNoo »

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply.
Yes, I see that's where it is scheduled, but how I CANCEL the process so that it NO LONGER processes it at scheduled time.
Like I want to stop it completely..... not schedule it again....
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

NattyNoo wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:14 am Hi there,

Thanks for the reply.
Yes, I see that's where it is scheduled, but how I CANCEL the process so that it NO LONGER processes it at scheduled time.
Like I want to stop it completely..... not schedule it again....
Just Right click on the process if you want to cancel any process. But, when it is scheduled and at waiting state, just delete it if you don't want it anymore by right clicking or selecting the action and hit DEL button from keyboard.
If
A scheduled action is running and you want to stop it forever then just cancel it and then remove the waiting action created just after the cancelled action ended.