Creating Accounts

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
support@rootjazz

Re: Creating Accounts

Post by support@rootjazz »

Db949 wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:06 am Hi martin,
Still here trying to learn this program. I was trying to look for a video on youtube on how to create new accounts on SC manager but they all seem to be updated, With other videos at least I could find one made in 2015 which is the closest out of the others and that helps a little. I tried to create an account according to the 2013 video but a black screen just kept popping up followed by the soundcloud homepage, can you help me figure this out please?

Kind regards,
DB
I think we need to create new account creation videos. Thank you for your words for it.
The SCM account creation module is broken currently. Sometimes it works and sometimes it is not. And, only browser sign up is working ( though i have mentioned it is faulty). The fix is on to do list. After it gets fixed, we will create another video tutorial for SCM account creation. Please cooperate with us as soundcloud changing its login / sign up routin weekly or monthly.

Regards