CONFUSED AS HELL

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
support@rootjazz

Re: CONFUSED AS HELL

Post by support@rootjazz »

Db949 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:25 am Are there recent videos for beginners explaining things like API, PORTs and stuff? All of this is doing my head in.
For which software? Please mention the software name and what do you want to know about it.

Regards
support@rootjazz

Db949 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:49 am First off, what does 'scrape' actually mean?

Edit*
For soundcloud manager
know here https://www.google.co.in/search?q=scrap ... e&ie=UTF-8
support@rootjazz

Db949 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:50 pm I'm guessing scrape is another way of saying search. file:///C:/Users/Donbr_000/Pictures/Question.png < Adding an account .. What are account tags, email pop, genres: cvs?
No.
support@rootjazz

My apologies for the late reply.

Yes i am answering your other questions too. :)
Are there recent videos for beginners explaining things like API, PORTs and stuff? All of this is doing my head in.
Actually API is Application program interface. Is totally developer thing. Nobody never needed to know about them from us so i ignored. But, i must clear you. Buy Using API method - several actions can be done using some web requests. we don't need the GUI, request it as The API provider provided information and play with tis requests and response. :) . I don't want to make this thing more complicated by saying more deep things. lol.

PORT - ports are the tunnel number - process path number -something like we are passing through train using platform number 10. Means you can say that the train is passing using port number 10. lol. But, Sometimes PORT numbers are fixed and some times it is dynamically allocated and flexible.

Email's pop - pop and imap are the protocols by which emails can be handled. POP and IMAP both has fixed PORT number. :)

Accounts tags are the tags used by user to indentify - this is totally depends upon you. :) .

Genre - read this result. Better for you. :) https://www.google.co.in/search?ei=Ba08 ... iTpUFjPTNg

CVs : I am not aware of it. Perhaps you have typed wrong or i am not aware of it or i have forgotten it. Pleaase ask it with picture or using steps -where i can find them. :)

Let me know if i left any questions unanswered. :)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Db949 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:25 am Are there recent videos for beginners explaining things like API, PORTs and stuff? All of this is doing my head in.

the POP settings allow the program to automatically log into an email account and access the mails, find the verification mail and click the link to verify the mail.

POP is a protocol that emails use for access. Like a webbrowser uses HTTP to view web pages. Email uses POP (or imap) to access emails

You only need this is you want to be bulk creating accounts