I can create accounts and now I can get proxies, WTF

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
vic

Re: I can create accounts and now I can get proxies, WTF

Post by vic »

ok i´ll make a video with the two problem and I upload to my channel i´m gonna do it right now, but i´m tired of this so please answer me as soon as possible.
vic

Post by vic »

here is the video :
https://youtu.be/zjAhfbl5Vac
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

Well. You are in an older version. Please Update the software and show me the video, how it is not working.

Regards
vic

Post by vic »

happend the same
vic

Post by vic »

here is the video with the latest version :
https://youtu.be/GSfIBG2cfG4
support@rootjazz

vic wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:48 am here is the video with the latest version :
https://youtu.be/GSfIBG2cfG4
Thank you for the latest video.

Your machine has some problem. We can't do anything for you. Sorry. As Proxy scraping is working for everyone. Not a single person has reported a bug for it. Please try with your laptop or desktop. VPS may be having some problem.

For account creation -

After clicking the create account -

Let the black cmd window open
Let the chrome do its work
It will ask you to confirm captcha
Do it and then wait for the rest
The bot will complete its work itself

Do not just close and say not working.
vic

Post by vic »

i reinstall the WIndows 8.1. from the beginning and the same problem happened. I can change of S.O. because I only have real license for windows 8.1.
What can I do with proxie list? I spoke with my internet company and they said everything goes well nathing change, and I don´t make any change in the S.O. I need use this program specially for the views, that for I paid.
support@rootjazz

vic wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:24 pm i reinstall the WIndows 8.1. from the beginning and the same problem happened. I can change of S.O. because I only have real license for windows 8.1.
What can I do with proxie list? I spoke with my internet company and they said everything goes well nathing change, and I don´t make any change in the S.O. I need use this program specially for the views, that for I paid.
Your O.S has some problem. Use a vps then or Change the O.S .

Regards
vic

Post by vic »

Is this the solution that you give me? buy another S,O.? this is the same that say : Fuck you.
Ok, Do you know the hackers group MAGNETRIX? well , one of then must me a favor so, you will see a curious video very soon explaining how fast is to crack your license, we see you soon
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

vic wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:13 pm Is this the solution that you give me? buy another S,O.? this is the same that say : Fuck you.

Hi, my apologies for the support you have received in this thread, I have spoken to support@ and suggested ways the thread could have been dealt with better.

As to your issue, the usual cause of not being able to scrape proxies is a filter is set, perhaps only proxies from X country are to be filtered in and no proxies match that criteria. If you click the filter boxes, it should indicate this.

Failing that, attempt a proxy scrape, then submit the app logs and I will take a look
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

now onto the second part of your previous post
Ok, Do you know the hackers group MAGNETRIX? well , one of then must me a favor so, you will see a curious video very soon explaining how fast is to crack your license, we see you soon
No, I have no heard of them, nor do I care. As stated above the support you received was not up to the standard expected, however there is no need to resort to childish threats either, please take this as a warning and lets all be civil from now on.