Priority Processes

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
Wickedbeets545

Priority Processes

Post by Wickedbeets545 »

Hey Martin!

I wanted to hit you back up about putting in a priority process system. I think it'll be a huge improvement for all of us that have lots of processes going but the important ones get lost in the mix. If it was just a simple two or three tiered system where the processor would prioritize a process as long as the schedule time has been passed then it should be pretty easy to handle.

Thanks for all your work!
support@rootjazz

Re: Priority Processes

Post by support@rootjazz »

Wickedbeets545 wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:38 pm Hey Martin!

I wanted to hit you back up about putting in a priority process system. I think it'll be a huge improvement for all of us that have lots of processes going but the important ones get lost in the mix. If it was just a simple two or three tiered system where the processor would prioritize a process as long as the schedule time has been passed then it should be pretty easy to handle.

Thanks for all your work!
I have reported it to martin. He will reply you soon. :)
yungstudent

Post by yungstudent »

I ordered instadub yesterday and did not receive a license key. I sent an email to support and have not got a reply.

Email: yungstudent@gmail.com
support@rootjazz

yungstudent wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:10 am I ordered instadub yesterday and did not receive a license key. I sent an email to support and have not got a reply.

Email: yungstudent@gmail.com
Hi,

Thank you for letting us know. Probably martin is too busy or not aware of this. Did you see your spam folder? If not, please check. As it never happens.
yungstudent

Post by yungstudent »

Yes, I checked my spam folder. Nothing from rootjazz. I also emailed support with my Paypal Receipt number. Please help
support@rootjazz

yungstudent wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:03 pm Yes, I checked my spam folder. Nothing from rootjazz. I also emailed support with my Paypal Receipt number. Please help
Hi,
Seems martin is not online for some reason. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please be patient. :(
yungstudent

Post by yungstudent »

Ok, will do. I hope all is well with Martin
support@rootjazz

yungstudent wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:23 pm Ok, will do. I hope all is well with Martin
Hope your problem is solved!
yungstudent

Post by yungstudent »

Finally im in.. Thanks guys.. Now after watching all the tutorials I still need some help
Wickedbeets545

Post by Wickedbeets545 »

Hey Martin,

Just hitting you back up about the priority processing. Hope to hear from you soon!