Email Validation

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
sntx

Email Validation

Post by sntx »

Hi Everyone,

I'm wondering if anyone could recommend me a bulk email client/validator. I bought 1000 Yahoo emails some years ago, some of them are still working, some are failing.

1) I would like to be able to load hundreds of emails into a tool and be able to to know which ones still work.
2) It would be very nice also if I can mass delete the inbox of all working accounts.

Any Suggestions?

Cheers!

Sntx
dubz

Re: Email Validation

Post by dubz »

I can recommend https://neverbounce.com/

You'd pay $8 to verify 1000 emails with them.

From what I've researched they have the best pricing. Seems like email verification services are generally paid. http://bulkemailverifier.com shows a free sign-up, but fails to mention pricing on the site. https://kickbox.io/ is also another option I found.

Hope this helps you out.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

might want to be careful letting someone else log into your emails from their IP. Log in from multiple IPs and get some kind of verification check.

Best thing would be to get a program to login via POP from a file. Is quite a simple program to write. I doubt would take more than an hour. If they have the pop code already, probably just 30 minutes
Cezar Iulian

Post by Cezar Iulian »

I utilize an email validation tool: zerobounce.net/
And the registration is free and also the first 100 emails. It has a very good API and also 98% accuracy.
I am very happy with it!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Cezar Iulian wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:13 am I utilize an email validation tool: zerobounce.net
And the registration is free and also the first 100 emails. It has a very good API and also 98% accuracy.
I am very happy with it!
I know this is spam but may be useful to some users, but use with caution
royjen475

Post by royjen475 »

If you haven't tried anything new in the market then I would suggest "thechecker".

Using it personally and no issues so far.
Tasker18

Post by Tasker18 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:36 pm might want to be careful letting someone else log into your emails from their IP. Log in from multiple IPs and get some kind of verification check.

Best thing would be to get a program to login via POP from a file. Is quite a simple program to write. I doubt would take more than an hour. If they have the pop code already, probably just 30 minutes
Exactly. The best is to login via POP3 access via a BULK pop3 checker type program.