Bots created over 100GB of datra, MERGE DB LOGS

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
Bri

Bots created over 100GB of datra, MERGE DB LOGS

Post by Bri »

OMG, cant believe it lol, the bots have created so much data, how can i reduce this and retain followed / liked info?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Bots created over 100GB of datra, MERGE DB LOGS

Post by martin@rootjazz »

once merged they are merged. It is a one way process.

where is this 100gb? Is it a group of files? Is it a folder?

how can i reduce this and retain followed / liked info?
there is nothing *you* can do. I'll have to figure out what exactly has happened then code something to run some cleaning process. But first I need to understand exactly what you mean, across how many accounts etc
Bri

Post by Bri »

I only care about my main account, ill give the user name in a later message, my hard drive was building up with data, i didn't know what was causing it at first, its mainly my instadub and twitterdub, the logs folders are MASSIVE, over 50.xxGB each.

some .txt and .bin files are huge.
Bri

Post by Bri »

How long should i expect something back from you? i feel i cant run the bots now this is happening, what do you need from me, the files are massive, can i just delete logs, or is this the data i need to keep?

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Bri wrote:How long should i expect something back from you?
I am having serious issues getting online at the moment, so in all honest I am not sure.

The \logs\ folder is just deletable logs. They help me understand what the app was doing to cause an issue. They are not used by the app, they are not your data. You can safely delete them.

The main folder, the *IMPORTANT* folder is the \database\ folder.

i feel i cant run the bots now this is happening, what do you need from me, the files are massive, can i just delete logs, or is this the data i need to keep?
IT looks like something is going wrong, what - I don't know. But if you unable to do anything do to this huge folder, you can just delete it. There probably isn't much I can do with 100gb of logs anyway, that would be 100,0000+ of lines.

IF you do delete the logs folder, try running a single action, follow 2-3 accounts. Does it work? IF not, then submit logs.