Gplus Bot New Issue

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
tzrq7z

Gplus Bot New Issue

Post by tzrq7z »

Hi Martin, hope all is well and I continue to love your products. I wanted to let you know that about as a couple of days ago, something new started to happened within Gplus bot. I submitted the log and that number is 79501. No matter what function I try, the issue that I'm seeing is Attempt cookie login: " " " " "Cookie login did not pass validation:" " " " "Couldn't login via cookies - attempt form login:" " " " "* FAILED: Couldn't pull src: https://accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin?

I've tried this with various account and all produced the same errors. Something at Google must have moved or changed. Can you look into this?

Thanks,

Joey
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Gplus Bot New Issue

Post by martin@rootjazz »

google plus changed their layout completely a while back which basically killed the bot off. If you accepted the new layout manually when using the account then the bot will no longer work. I am unaware of how you can go back to the old layout once you accept the new
tzrq7z

Post by tzrq7z »

Hi Martin. No I never accepted the usage of the new layout. In fact every time I sign into google plus it always nags me to go to the new layout but I never do. I think what they're doing is forcing the new layout behind the scenes so to speak. Very disappointing. Not you're fault of course. It happens.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

submit your logs

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

there may be additional information listed there