Add action time in minutes, to all bots that dont!

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
Bri

Re: Add action time in minutes, to all bots that dont!

Post by Bri »

FAILED, again, i submitted my logs to you, maybe you can see the problem, code is: logs_40835 vers 1.2.3.2

when i uncheck 'Only Unlike if liked by bot' it unlikes loads, which is what i want, but when i checked 'Unlike After X Days', thats when the database seems to have a problem. can we get this fixed?

i see you can 'like' in minutes, but the Unlike tab, still only has Unlike in Hours, repeat.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

when i uncheck 'Only Unlike if liked by bot' it unlikes loads, which is what i want, but when i checked 'Unlike After X Days', thats when the database seems to have a problem. can we get this fixed?
Please detail the exact problem. Including the specific logs showing it. Otherwise I am left trying to guess what it is you are referring to the logs and may guess wrongly
Bri

Post by Bri »

I thought the log explains my issue. I wanted to unlike 1000 items. And the bot just won't unlike them all. Also can't run unlike per x minutes action. It's still using unlike repeat every 'hours' please add minutes in the next update
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Bri wrote:I thought the log explains my issue. I wanted to unlike 1000 items. And the bot just won't unlike them all. Also can't run unlike per x minutes action. It's still using unlike repeat every 'hours' please add minutes in the next update

It might, it might not. The reason is, I have to be more strict about getting issues submitted correctly as I am wasting a lot of time just trying to discover what the issue is in some cases.

Sometimes it is clear, sometimes it isn't. That mean I waste time
a) downloading file
b) extracting
c) scan files (sometimes 100s)
d) find an issue
e) investigate
f) realise it is not the issue being submitted
g) investigate the issue, doesn't occur for me, because in order to genereate the issue you have to set options a, b, and f which I was not told about.

This can easilly waste in excess of 10-20 minutes. Do that 10 times aday and it is close to three hours.

When it can all be avoided by issues being submitted as as requested.

State explicity your issue (words like crash / doesn't work are very open to interpretation)
State explicity how to cause it
Show logs / screenshots showing the issue

I can assure you, the saved time here isn't to allow me to go relax on the beach :( . It is to get on with adding new features / improvements / new programs etc
Bri

Post by Bri »

Its simple as i said before, ive tried all the settings, by bot only, etc, it will not unlike lots of my 'likes' i dont know what is wrong, it has to be my DB, i might try remove the account altogether, i only use it for likes anyway, and ill add my account again, how should i remove an account, with all the files of its database? thanks
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

try the latest version

https://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/updatetesting.html

I think it is TD you are referring to. Some updates made last couple of days
Bri

Post by Bri »

I'm at work atm. What is TD?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

twitterdub.

It is hard to know what you are referring to as you have posted in the wrong thread in the wrong forum :roll:
Bri

Post by Bri »

sorry, well the update worked, ive unliked over 1200+ since you changed the update, thanks for that, im trying to load more, but i think twitter is not letting me view likes for some reason (even on the website), that could also have been a problem, when trying to unlike, is that possible? btw, the bot is liking fine, thanks for the update.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

orry, well the update worked, ive unliked over 1200+ since you changed the update, thanks for that, im trying to load more, but i think twitter is not letting me view likes for some reason (even on the website), that could also have been a problem, when trying to unlike, is that possible? btw, the bot is liking fine, thanks for the update.
never heard of not being able to view likes, but could just be an issue with twitter. Give 24-48 hours. But if likes cannot be scraped and the bot is trying to that is a problem.

also unliking 1200+ is a lot, go slow is my advice