Watermarker deleting the converted AVI

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
MoneyMike

Watermarker deleting the converted AVI

Post by MoneyMike »

Hi,

Using the watermarker to convert FLV to AVI while adding a watermark is not working correctly. It correctly copies the file from my Download folder and adds it to the rootjazz\Video Watermarker\conversion, then it does add the watermark, BUT, in the designated output folder it moves the FLV. When I check the logs it shows the application is deleting the AVI, and moving the FLV, when it should delete the FLV and move the AVI.

Guessing a simple switch in the code?

I've tried closing it, reopening, updating to the latest.

Actually, looking at this line of the log file, it's moving the AVI and renaming it to FLV (the original extension). Might be an easy fix. I can send the entire log file if you'd like.

"Move converted file to final path:C:\Users\mike\AppData\Roaming\rootjazz\Video Watermarker\conversion\4410745_2_2.avi to \\Mac\Home\Documents\VideoCon\watermarked\4410745.flv"

alterbytes: C:\Users\mike\AppData\Roaming\rootjazz\Video Watermarker\conversion\4410745_2_2_jnrca.avi
Delete: C:\Users\ian\AppData\Roaming\rootjazz\Video Watermarker\conversion\4410745_2_2.avi
Checking for details file: \\Mac\Home\Documents\VideoCon\downloaded\4410745.txt
Found data file for video: \\Mac\Home\Documents\VideoCon\downloaded\4410745.txt
Moved data file: \\Mac\Home\Documents\VideoCon\watermarked\4410745.txt
finalSavePath: \\Mac\Home\Documents\VideoCon\watermarked\4410745.flv
finalSavePath (check exist): \\Mac\Home\Documents\VideoCon\watermarked\4410745.flv
Move converted file to final path:C:\Users\mike\AppData\Roaming\rootjazz\Video Watermarker\conversion\4410745_2_2.avi to \\Mac\Home\Documents\VideoCon\watermarked\4410745.flv
* SUCESS: File moved: \\Mac\Home\Documents\VideoCon\watermarked\4410745.flv
Delete: C:\Users\mike\AppData\Roaming\rootjazz\Video Watermarker\conversion\4410745_2_2.avi
handle completed file: \\Mac\Home\Documents\VideoCon\downloaded\4410745.flv
attemptDeleteFile: \\Mac\Home\Documents\VideoCon\downloaded\4410745.flv
Delete: \\Mac\Home\Documents\VideoCon\downloaded\4410745.flv
Folder loop completed, sleeping for 10secs...
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Watermarker deleting the converted AVI

Post by martin@rootjazz »

so you are

watermarking
changing final extension to avi

yet in the final output folder, you are NOT finding the AVI, instead there is a correctly watermarked .flv

Will run checks and get back to you. As you say, probably a logic check inverted somewhere on the converted extension type
MoneyMike

Post by MoneyMike »

Correct, I selected the Convert to AVI within the watermark tool so the output should be an AVI with watermark. I could be doing something wrong, but based on what I selected, and what the logs show, it *should* work. So a verification on your end that it's working would be awesome.

Note, not sure if this is how FLV works or if the files downloaded from XHamster are really AVI's renamed into FLVs, but I can change the extension of the outputted file from FLV to AVI and it will play.

Appreciate the help.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

fixed - next update